The impact of the GATT agreement on EU fruit and vegetable policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Honma, Masayoshi, 1982. "An econometric analysis of world wheat trade: a trade flow approach," ISU General Staff Papers 198201010800009352, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Borsody, Lajos, 1987. "Forecasting USSR grain imports," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 94-105, May.
- Catherine Halbrendt & Conrado Gempesaw II, 1990. "A Policy Analysis of China's Wheat Economy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(2), pages 268-278.
- Wong, John, 1980. "China's wheat import programme," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 117-131, May.
- Ishikawa, Shigeru, 1977. "China's food and agriculture : A turning point," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 90-102, May.
- Terry Sicular, 1985. "China's Grain and Meat Economy: Recent Developments and Implications for Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1055-1062.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:20:y:1995:i:4:p:339-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.