The Uruguay round and agricultural policies in developing countries and economies in transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, March.
- Valdes, Alberto & Zietz, Joachim, 1995.
"Distortions in world food markets in the wake of GATT: Evidence and policy implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 913-926, June.
- Alberto Valdés & Joachim Zietz, 1994. "Distortions in World Food Markets in the Wake of GATT: Evidence and Policy Implications," Reports _020, World Bank Latin America and the Caribean Region Department.
- Konandreas, Panos & Greenfield, Jim, 1996. "Uruguay round commitments on domestic support: Their implications for developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 433-446.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrique Ospina, 1998. "Importaciones Agropecuarias: A qué Responden?," Borradores de Economia 107, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Guyomard, Herve & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Gohin, Alexandre & Le Mouel, Chantal, 2000. "Impact of the 1996 US FAIR Act on the Common Agricultural Policy in the World Trade Organisation context: the decoupling issue," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 17-34, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:21:y:1996:i:4-5:p:419-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.