Distortions in World Food Markets in the Wake of GATT: Evidence and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Valdes, Alberto & Zietz, Joachim, 1995. "Distortions in world food markets in the wake of GATT: Evidence and policy implications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 913-926, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318.
- Joachim Zietz & Alberto Valdés, 1989. "International Interactions in Food and Agricultural Policies: The Effect of Alternative Policies," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 2, OECD Publishing.
- Valdés, Alberto & Zietz, Joachim A., 1980. "Agricultural protection in OECD countries: its cost to less-developed countries," Research reports 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Koester, Ulrich, 1993. "International trade and agricultural development in developing countries: Significance of the Uruguay round of GATT negotiations," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 275-294, June.
- Frohberg, K. & Fischer, G. & Parikh, K.S., 1990. "Would Developing Countries Benefit From Agricultural Trade Liberalization In Oecd Countries?," Papers 23, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Koester, Ulrich, 1993. "International trade and agricultural development in developing countries: Significance of the Uruguay Round of GATT negotiations," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(4), June.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Beghin, John C. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Fuller, Frank H. & Chaudhary, Sudhir & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Kovarik, Karen & Hart, Chad E. & Fang, Cheng & Kaus, Phillip J. & Naik, Manta & , 1999. "FAPRI 1999 World Agricultural Outlook," Staff Reports 32050, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
- Joachim Zietz & Alberto Valdés, 1993. "The Growth of Agricultural Protection," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Protectionism, NBER-EASE Volume 2, pages 115-146 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard E. Just, 1974. "An Investigation of the Importance of Risk in Farmers' Decisions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(1), pages 14-25.
- Borrell, Brent & Duncan, Ronald C, 1992. "A Survey of the Costs of World Sugar Policies," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 7(2), pages 171-194, July.
- Valdes, Alberto, 1987. "Agriculture in the Uruguay Round: Interests of Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(4), pages 571-593, September.
- Maurice Schiff, 1986. "The Competitive Firm Under Uncertainty: An Application to Canadian Wheat Production," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 34(2), pages 235-242, July.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pursell, Garry*Gupta, Anju, 1998. "Trade policies and incentives in Indian agriculture : methodology, background statistics, and protection and incentive indicators, 1965-95," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1953, The World Bank.
- Valdes, Alberto & McCalla, Alex F., 1996. "The Uruguay round and agricultural policies in developing countries and economies in transition," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 419-431.
- Servaas Storm & J. Mohan Rao, 2002. "Agricultural Globalization in Developing Countries: Rules, Rationales and Results," Working Papers wp71, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Hans Binswanger & Ernst Lutz, 2003.
"Agricultural trade barriers, trade negotiations and the interests of developing countries,"
Chapters,in: Trade and Development, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Lutz, Ernst, 2000. "Agricultural Trade Barriers, Trade Negotiations and the Interests of Developing Countries," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197210, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Safadi, Raed & Laird, Sam, 1996. "The Uruguay Round agreements: Impact on developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1223-1242, July.
- Storm, Servaas, 1997. "Agriculture under trade policy reform: A quantitative assessment for India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 425-436, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:bawlad:_020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .