A Dynamic Model Of The Food Processing Sector In The New Market Economies Of Central Europe
We evaluate the importance of the competitiveness and productive efficiency of the food processing sector for predicting policy outcomes, and the sector's performance under selected government interventions. Our model is based on firm-level decisions and focuses explicitly on the effects of government policies on firms' incentives.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011.
"Disarray in World Food Markets,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1990.
"A Dynamic Model of Oligopoly in the Coffee Export Market,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt6m80c6nx, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Larry S. Karp & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 1993. "A Dynamic Model of Oligopoly in the Coffee Export Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 448-457.
- repec:cdl:agrebk:440237 is not listed on IDEAS
- George H. Peters (ed.), 1995. "Agricultural Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 581.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea98:21003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.