A Dynamic Model Of The Food Processing Sector In The New Market Economies Of Central Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lyons, Robert F. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1998. "A dynamic model of the food processing sector in the new market economies of Central Europe," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt79m6s9c5, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, March.
- Larry S. Karp & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 1993.
"A Dynamic Model of Oligopoly in the Coffee Export Market,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 448-457.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1990. "A Dynamic Model of Oligopoly in the Coffee Export Market," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6m80c6nx, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- George H. Peters (ed.), 1995. "Agricultural Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 581, April.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- repec:cdl:agrebk:440237 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea98:21003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .