A Dynamic Model of Oligopoly in the Coffee Export Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1990. "A Dynamic Model of Oligopoly in the Coffee Export Market," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6m80c6nx, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deodhar, Satish Y. & Fletcher, Stanley M., 1998. "Degree Of Competition In The U.S. Peanut Butter Industry: A Dynamic Error Correction Approach," Faculty Series 16725, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Jun, Byoung & Vives, Xavier, 2001. "Incentives in Dynamic Duopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 2899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 2002. "Strategic Interaction With Multiple Tools: A New Empirical Model," Working Papers 28545, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Lyons, Robert F. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K., 1998.
"A Dynamic Model Of The Food Processing Sector In The New Market Economies Of Central Europe,"
1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT
21003, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lyons, Robert F. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1998. "A dynamic model of the food processing sector in the new market economies of Central Europe," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt79m6s9c5, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Tohru Wako & Hiroshi Ohta, 2015. "Bowley Duopoly Under Vertical Relations," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 778-790, December.
- repec:oup:erevae:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:592-633. is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitsuru Igami, 2015. "Market Power in International Commodity Trade: The Case of Coffee," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 225-248, June.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:64:y:2016:i:4:p:808-834 is not listed on IDEAS
- Satish Y. Deodhar & Ian M. Sheldon, 1995. "Is Foreign Trade (Im)Perfectly Competitive?: An Analysis Of The German Market For Banana Imports," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 336-348.
- Alexandre Gohin & Hervé Guyomard, 2000. "Measuring Market Power for Food Retail Activities: French Evidence," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 181-195.
- Chalil, Diana, 2008. "Market power and subsidies in the Indonesian palm oil industry," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6022, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Evans, Edwardv A. & Ballen, Fredy H., 2015. "Competitive Behavior in the U.S. Green Skin Avocado Market," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), November.
- Goo, Moon Mo, 1997. "The measurement of market power: short-run, long-run, and dynamic adjustment models," ISU General Staff Papers 1997010108000012985, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:75:y:1993:i:2:p:448-457.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.