Analysis of USA-European Community oilseeds agreements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gleckler, James & Tweeten, Luther, 1990. "The Impact of the Common Agricultural Rebalancing on the U.S., the European Community, and the World: The Basis for Agreement," Occasional Papers 233057, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Surry, Yves & Moschini, Giancarlo, 1984.
"Input Substitutability in the EC Compound Feed Industry,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(4), pages 455-464.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Surry, Y., 1984. "Input Substitutability in the Ec Compound Feed Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11273, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Uri, Noel D. & Hyberg, Bengt, 1994. "A Reexamination of the U.S. Export Demand for Soybeans and Soybean Products," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 12(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2001. "Modeling Agricultural Trade Liberalization. A Review," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20758, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sckokai, Paolo, 2001.
"The Common Agricultural Policy In Econometric Models,"
14800, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
- Sckokai, Paolo, 2001. "The Common Agricultural Policy In Econometric Models," Working Papers 14800, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy â€“ INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:15:y:1996:i:2:p:97-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.