Protectionism and World Welfare
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1992. "Recent trends in U.S. protectionism," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 307-321, October.
- Warwick Mckibbin & Dominick Salvatore, 1995.
"The global economic consequences of the Uruguay Round,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 111-129, April.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Salvatore, D., 1995. "The Global Economic Consequences of the Uruguay Round," Papers 110, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Salvatore, Dominick, 2002. "Relative taxation and competitiveness in the European Union: what the European Union can learn from the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 401-410, July.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:01:y:2010:i:01:n:s179399331000007x is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominick Salvatore, 2001. "The Problems of Transition, EU Enlargement, and Globalization," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 137-157, June.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1996. "The European monetary system: Crisis and future," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 601-623, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521424899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.