Protectionism and World Welfare
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prebisch, Raúl, 1950. "The economic development of Latin America and its principal problems," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 29973, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2011.
"New Structural Economics: A Framework for Rethinking Development,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 26(2), pages 193-221, August.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2011. "New structural economics : a framework for rethinking development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5197, The World Bank.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2012. "New Structural Economics : A Framework for Rethinking Development and Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2232.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2003.
"Development Strategy, Viability, and Economic Convergence,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 276-308, January.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2003. "Development Strategy, Viability, and Economic Convergence," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 276-308, January.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2001. "Development Strategy, Viability, and Economic Convergence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 409, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dirk Willem te Velde & Justin Lin & Célestin Monga & Suresh D. Tendulkar & Alice Amsden & K. Y. Amoako & Howard Pack & Wonhyuk Lim, 2011. "DPR Debate: Growth Identification and Facilitation: The Role of the State in the Dynamics of Structural Change," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 29(3), pages 259-310, May.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1996.
"Electoral Competition and Special Interest Politics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 63(2), pages 265-286.
- Gene Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1994. "Electoral Competition and Special Interest Politics," NBER Working Papers 4877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salvatore, Dominick, 2002. "Relative taxation and competitiveness in the European Union: what the European Union can learn from the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 401-410, July.
- Warwick Mckibbin & Dominick Salvatore, 1995.
"The global economic consequences of the Uruguay Round,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 111-129, April.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Salvatore, D., 1995. "The Global Economic Consequences of the Uruguay Round," Papers 110, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:01:y:2010:i:01:n:s179399331000007x is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominick Salvatore, 2001. "The Problems of Transition, EU Enlargement, and Globalization," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 137-157, June.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1996. "The European monetary system: Crisis and future," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 601-623, March.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1992. "Recent trends in U.S. protectionism," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 307-321, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521424899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .