The farmer as service provider: the demand for agricultural commodities and equine services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, December.
- Anderson, Kym, 1987. "On why agriculture declines with economic growth," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 195-207, October.
- Feather, Peter & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1999.
"Estimating the Cost of Leisure Time for Recreation Demand Models,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 49-65, July.
- Feather, Peter & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1998. "Estimating The Cost Of Leisure Time For Recreation Demand Models," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20855, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- S. M. Mukhtar & P. J. Dawson, 1990. "Herd Size And Unit Costs Of Production In The England And Wales Dairy Sector," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 9-20, January.
- Abigail Tiffin & Richard Tiffin, 1999. "Estimates of Food Demand Elasticities for Great Britain: 1972–1994," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 140-147, January.
- Bowker, James Michael & English, Donald B.K. & Donovan, Jason A., 1996. "Toward A Value For Guided Rafting On Southern Rivers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 1-10, December.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- D. Hallam & F. Machado & G. Rapsomanikis, 1992. "Co‐Integration Analysis And The Determinants Of Land Prices," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 28-37, January.
- P.J. Dawson & J. Lingard, 1982. "Management bias and returns to scale in a Cobb-Douglas production function for agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 7-24.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Bowker, J. M. & English, Donald B. K. & Donovan, Jason A., 1996. "Toward a Value for Guided Rafting on Southern Rivers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 423-432, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johansson, Dag & Andersson, Hans, 2004. "The Horse Sector: Does It Matter For Agriculture?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19999, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Celine Vial & Géraldine Fleurance & Geneviève Bigot & Pascale Heydemann & Sylvine Pickel-Chevalier & Florence Clément & Marion Cressent & Carole Troy & Roger Palazon & Jean-Luc Cadoré, 2018. "Diversités des agricultures dans la (les) filière(s) équine(s)," Post-Print hal-01906537, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:446:d:69503 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lunnan, Anders & Nybakk, Erlend & Vennesland, Birger, 2006. "Entrepreneurial attitudes and probability for start-ups--an investigation of Norwegian non-industrial private forest owners," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(7), pages 683-690, October.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Jervell-Moxnes, Anne, 2004. "Analyzing Farm Participation Decisions In Agrotourism Activities In Norway: Some Welfare Implications," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1168-:d:103543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernd Pölling, 2016. "Comparison of Farm Structures, Success Factors, Obstacles, Clients’ Expectations and Policy Wishes of Urban Farming’s Main Business Models in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-23, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:66:y:2000:i:3:p:191-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.