Analyzing Farm Participation Decisions In Agrotourism Activities In Norway: Some Welfare Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Madior Fall & Thierry Magnac, 2004. "How Valuable Is On-Farm Work to Farmers?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 267-281.
- David H. Hearn & Kevin T. McNamara & Lewell Gunter, 1996. "Local Economic Structure And Off-Farm Labour Earnings Of Farm Operators And Spouses," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 28-36.
- Madior Fall & Thierry Magnac, 2004.
"How Valuable Is On-Farm Work to Farmers?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 267-281.
- Madior Fall & Thierry Magnac, 2002. "How valuable is on-farm work to farmers?," Research Unit Working Papers 0204, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Madior Fall & Thierry Magnac, 2002. "How Valuable is On-Farm Work to Farmers ?," Working Papers 2002-35, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Euan Phimister & Esperanza Vera-Toscano & Alfons Weersink, 2002. "Female Participation and Labor Market Attachment in Rural Canada," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(1), pages 210-221.
- Bailey, A. & Williams, N. & Palmer, M. & Geering, R., 2000. "The farmer as service provider: the demand for agricultural commodities and equine services," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 191-204, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paula Remoaldo & Laurentina Vareiro & JosÃ© Cadima, 2011. "Issues on the residents' perceptions of the impacts of tourism development: the case-study of GuimarÃ£es," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1658, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsagro-tourism; diversification; farming; Norway; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:19959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .