Female Participation and Labor Market Attachment in Rural Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Jervell-Moxnes, Anne, 2004. "Analyzing Farm Participation Decisions In Agrotourism Activities In Norway: Some Welfare Implications," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gardebroek, Cornelis & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2008. "Dynamic Microeconometric Approaches To Analysing Agricultural Policy," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6592, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kenneth Poon & Alfons Weersink, 2011.
"Factors affecting variability in farm and off-farm income,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(3), pages 379-397, November.
- Poon, Kenneth & Alfons, Weersink, 2011. "Factors Affecting Variability in Farm and Off-farm Income," Working Papers 102064, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Fisher, Monica G. & Foster, Kenneth A., 2004. "Measuring The Effect Of Rural Residence On Individual Employment Outcomes: Is Rural Residence Endogenous?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19928, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ashok K. Mishra & J. Mathew Fannin & Hyunjeong Joo, 2014. "Off-Farm Work, Intensity of Government Payments, and Farm Exits: Evidence from a National Survey in the United States," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 62(2), pages 283-306, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:84:y:2002:i:1:p:210-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.