Factors affecting variability in farm and off-farm income
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Poon, Kenneth & Alfons, Weersink, 2011. "Factors Affecting Variability in Farm and Off-farm Income," Working Papers 102064, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Euan Phimister & Esperanza Vera-Toscano & Alfons Weersink, 2002. "Female Participation and Labor Market Attachment in Rural Canada," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(1), pages 210-221.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-017-0078-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Poon & Alfons Weersink, 2014. "Growing Forward with Agricultural Policy: Strengths and Weaknesses of Canada's Agricultural Data Sets," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 62(2), pages 191-218, June.
- Yann de Mey & Erwin Wauters & Dierk Schmid & Markus Lips & Mark Vancauteren & Steven Van Passel, 2016.
"Farm household risk balancing: empirical evidence from Switzerland,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 637-662.
- de Mey, Yann & Wauters, Erwin & Schmid, Dierk & Van Passel, Steven & Vancauteren, Mark & Lips, Markus, 2014. "Farm household risk balancing: empirical evidence from Switzerland," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182719, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rosemarie Bégin & Lota D. Tamini & Maurice Doyon, 2014. "L'effet du travail hors-ferme sur l'efficacité technique des fermes laitières québécoises: un modèle intégrant les biais de sélection sur les observables et inobservables," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2014-9, CREATE.
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Capitanio, Fabian & Aubert, Magali & Adinolfi, Felice, 2012.
"Direct payments, crop insurance and the volatility of farm income. Some evidence in France and in Italy,"
123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland
122478, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- G. Enjolras & M. Aubert & F. Capitanio & F. Adinolfi, 2014. "Direct payments, crop insurance and the volatility of farm income. Some evidence in France and in Italy," Post-Print halshs-00722548, HAL.
- Sauer, Johannes & Finger, Robert, 2014. "Climate Risk Management Strategies in Agriculture – The Case of Flood Risk," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 172679, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- de Mey, Yann & Wauters, Erwin & Lips, Markus & Schmid, Dirk & Vancauteren, Mark & Van Passel, Steven, 2014. "Farm household risk balancing in Switzerland and Belgium: an econometric and survey approach," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186678, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Key, Nigel & Prager, Daniel & Burns, Christopher, 2015. "Household Income Volatility in U.S. Farm Households," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205407, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCanada; Farms; Income; Subsidies; Farm income; Off-farm income; Coefficient of variation; Income variation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:afrpps:v:71:y:2011:i:3:p:379-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.