Quantities vs. Capacities: Minimizing the Social Cost of Renewable Energy Promotion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andor, Mark & Flinkerbusch, Kai & Voß, Achim, 2012. "Quantities vs. capacities: Minimizing the social cost of renewable energy promotion," CAWM Discussion Papers 59, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1974. "Prices vs. Quantities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 477-491.
- Knittel, Christopher R. & Roberts, Michael R., 2005. "An empirical examination of restructured electricity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 791-817, September.
- Lehmann, Paul, 2008.
"Using a Policy Mix for Pollution Control – A Review of Economic Literature,"
21354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lehmann, Paul, 2008. "Using a policy mix for pollution control: A review of economic literature," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2008, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Reiche, Danyel & Bechberger, Mischa, 2004. "Policy differences in the promotion of renewable energies in the EU member states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 843-849, May.
- Nicolosi, Marco, 2010. "Wind power integration and power system flexibility-An empirical analysis of extreme events in Germany under the new negative price regime," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7257-7268, November.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard G., 2008.
"Environmental and technology policies for climate mitigation,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 142-162, March.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard, 2004. "Environmental and Technology Policies for Climate Mitigation," Discussion Papers dp-04-05, Resources For the Future.
- Guyomard, Herve & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Gohin, Alexandre & Le Mouel, Chantal, 2000. "Impact of the 1996 US FAIR Act on the Common Agricultural Policy in the World Trade Organisation context: the decoupling issue," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 17-34, February.
- Fanone, Enzo & Gamba, Andrea & Prokopczuk, Marcel, 2013. "The case of negative day-ahead electricity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 22-34.
- Brandstätt, Christine & Brunekreeft, Gert & Jahnke, Katy, 2011. "How to deal with negative power price spikes?--Flexible voluntary curtailment agreements for large-scale integration of wind," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3732-3740, June.
- Chantal Le Mouel, 2004. "Impacts of alternative agricultural income support schemes on multiple policy goals," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 125-148, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shariat Torbaghan, Shahab & Müller, Hannah K. & Gibescu, Madeleine & van der Meijden, Mart & Roggenkamp, Martha, 2015. "The legal and economic impacts of implementing a joint feed-in premium support scheme on the development of an offshore grid," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 263-277.
- Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "Prices vs. Quantities: Incentives for Renewable Power Generation - Numerical Analysis for the European Power Market," EWI Working Papers 2013-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2181-2195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Gawel & Alexandra Purkus & Klaas Korte & Paul Lehmann, 2013. "Förderung der Markt- und Systemintegration erneuerbarer Energien: Perspektiven einer instrumentellen Weiterentwicklung," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 82(3), pages 123-136.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable Energy Sources; Energy Policy; Promotion Instruments;
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:muc:wpaper:201284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Norbert Hiller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ismuede.html .