An overview of assessments of the impact of the Uruguay Round on agricultural prices and incomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deardoff, A.V. & Brown, D.K. & Stern, R.M. & Fox, A.K., 1995. "Computational Analysis of Goods and Services Liberalization in the Uruguay Round," Working Papers 379, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Ingco, Merlinda D., 1995. "Agricultural trade liberalization in the Uruguay Round : one step forward, one step back?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1500, The World Bank.
- Joachim Zietz & Alberto Valdés, 1989. "International Interactions in Food and Agricultural Policies: The Effect of Alternative Policies," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 2, OECD Publishing.
- Valdés, Alberto & Zietz, Joachim A., 1980. "Agricultural protection in OECD countries: its cost to less-developed countries," Research reports 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:fth:michin:379 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Robinson, Sherman & Thomas, Marcelle, 2002. "On boxes, contents, and users," TMD discussion papers 82, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Trueblood, Michael A. & Shapouri, Shahla, 2002. "Food Insecurity In The Least Developed Countries And The International Response," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19615, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alexandre Gohin & GianCarlo Moschini, 2006.
"Evaluating the Market and Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developed Countries: Comparison of Partial and General Equilibrium Measures,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 195-211.
- Alexandre GOHIN & Giancarlo MOSCHINI, "undated". "Evaluating the Market and Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developed Countries: Comparison of Partial and General Equilibrium Measures," EcoMod2004 330600059, EcoMod.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2006. "Evaluating the Market and Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developed Countries: Comparison of Partial and General Equilibrium Measures," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12727, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Reca, Lucio, 2000.
"Trade and agroindustrialization in developing countries: trends and policy impacts,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(3), September.
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Reca, Lucio, 2000. "Trade and agroindustrialization in developing countries: trends and policy impacts," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 219-229, September.
- Carvalho, Glauco Rodrigues & Bessler, David & Hemme, Torsten & Schröer-Merker, Eva, 2015. "Understanding International Milk Price Relationships," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196692, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Guyomard, Herve & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Gohin, Alexandre & Le Mouel, Chantal, 2000. "Impact of the 1996 US FAIR Act on the Common Agricultural Policy in the World Trade Organisation context: the decoupling issue," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 17-34, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:21:y:1996:i:4-5:p:351-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.