Measuring Economic Welfare
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coase, R H, 1976. "Adam Smith's Views of Man," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 529-546, October.
- Conybeare, John A C & Murdoch, James C & Sandler, Todd, 1994.
"Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 525-542, October.
- John A Conbeare & James C Murdoch & Todd Sandler, 2001. "Alternative Collective-Goods Models of Military Alliances: Theory and Empirics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000102, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claude Hillinger, 2002. "A General Theory of Price and Quantity Aggregation and Welfare Measurement," CESifo Working Paper Series 818, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bullock, David S. & Salhofer, Klaus, 2003. "Judging agricultural policies: a survey," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 28(3), May.
- Loehman, Edna T., 1991. "Alternative Measures of Benefit for Nonmarket Goods Which are Substitutes or Complements for Market Goods," Working Papers 115913, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- van de Walle, Dominique, 1995.
"Public spending and the poor : what we know, what we need to know,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1476, The World Bank.
- Van de Walle, Dominique, 1996. "Public spending and the poor: what we know, what we need to know," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34297, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Christopher Chambers & Takashi Hayashi, 2012. "Money-metric utilitarianism," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(4), pages 809-831, October.
- Cook, David & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur & Petursson, Jón Geir, 2015. "Accounting for the utilisation of geothermal energy resources within the genuine progress indicator—A methodological review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 211-220.
- Carlisle Ford Runge & Robert J. Myers, 1985.
"Shifting Foundations of Agricultural Policy Analysis: Welfare Economics When Risk Markets Are Incomplete,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1010-1016.
- Runge, C. Ford & Myers, Robert J., 1985. "Shifting Foundations Of Agricultural Policy Analysis: Welfare Economics When Risk Markets Are Incomplete," Staff Papers 13644, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Baccouche, Rafiq & Laisney, François, 1988. "Évaluation de six propositions de réforme de la TVA sur données microéconomiques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(2), pages 178-208, juin.
- Claude Hillinger, 2001. "Money Metric, Consumer Surplus and Welfare Measurement," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(2), pages 177-193, May.
- Graham-Tomasi, Theodore & Myers, Robert J., 1989. "On Supply Side Option Value," Staff Papers 13341, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- David S. Bullock & Klaus Salhofer & Jukka Kola, 1999. "The Normative Analysis of Agricultural Policy: A General Framework and Review," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 512-535.
- Morisugi, Hisa & Ohno, Eiji, 1995. "Proposal of a benefit incidence matrix for urban development projects," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 461-481, August.
- Clarke, Matthew & Islam, Sardar M. N., 2003. "Measuring social welfare: application of social choice theory," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-15, March.
- James E. Anderson & Will Martin, 1996. "The Welfare Analysis of Fiscal Policy: A Simple Unified Account," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 316., Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521248624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .