Stream, River, Delta: Induced Innovation And Environmental Values In Economics And Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (612) 625-8713
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.cifap.umn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1994. "Constraints on the design of sustainable systems of agricultural production," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 209-219, August.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1998. "Emerging Issues In Agricultural Trade And The Environment," Working Papers 14383, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1994.
"Economic Growth and the Environment,"
NBER Working Papers
4634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Runge, C. Ford & Myers, Robert J., 1985. "Shifting Foundations Of Agricultural Policy Analysis: Welfare Economics When Risk Markets Are Incomplete," Staff Papers 13644, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- William Feliner, 1962. "Does the Market Direct the Relative Factor-Saving Effects of Technological Progress?," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 171-194 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Copeland, Brian R & Taylor, M Scott, 1995. "Trade and Transboundary Pollution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 716-37, September.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-37, May.
- Theodore Graham-Tomasi & C. Ford Runge & William F. Hyde, 1986. "Foresight and Expectations in Models of Natural Resource Marketsz," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 234-249.
- Nuti, Domenico Mario, 1970. "Capitalism, Socialism and Steady Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 80(317), pages 32-57, March.
- Lopez Ramon, 1994. "The Environment as a Factor of Production: The Effects of Economic Growth and Trade Liberalization," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 163-184, September.
- Werner Antweiler & Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 1998.
"Is Free Trade Good for the Environment?,"
NBER Working Papers
6707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dahlman, Carl J, 1979. "The Problem of Externality," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 141-62, April.
- Antle, John M & Heidebrink, Gregg, 1995. "Environment and Development: Theory and International Evidence," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(3), pages 603-25, April.
- Carlisle Ford Runge, 1987. "Induced Agricultural Innovation and Environmental Quality: The Case of Groundwater Regulation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(3), pages 249-258.
- Harrison, David Jr. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "Hedonic housing prices and the demand for clean air," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Selden Thomas M. & Song Daqing, 1994. "Environmental Quality and Development: Is There a Kuznets Curve for Air Pollution Emissions?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 147-162, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umciwp:14465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.