Technology And The Environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- John E. Brandl, 1968. "Constrained Maximization and Decision Rules in Government: An Analysis of an Investment Allocation Formula for the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 196826, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Mohring, Herbert & Boyd, J Hayden, 1971. "Analysing 'Externalities': 'Direct Interaction' vs 'Asset Utilization' Frameworks," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(152), pages 347-361, November.
- Vernon, Raymond, 1970. "Foreign Enterprises and Developing Nations in the Raw Materials Industries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 122-126, May.
- J. C. Headley, 1968. "Estimating the Productivity of Agricultural Pesticides," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(1), pages 13-23.
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-297, June.
- George J. Stigler, 1971. "The Theory of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 3-21, Spring.
- J. Rothenberg, 1970. "The Economics of Congestion and Pollution: An Integrated View," Working papers 49, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Robert W. Herdt & Willard W. Cochrane, 1966. "Farm Land Prices and Farm Technological Advance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 48(2), pages 243-263.
- Kneese, Allen V, 1971. "Environmental Pollution: Economics and Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 153-166, May.
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1969. "The Direction of Technological Change: Inducement Mechanisms and Focusing Devices," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 1-24, Part I Oc.
- Francis M. Bator, 1958. "The Anatomy of Market Failure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 351-379.
- Easterlin, Richard A, 1971. "Does Human Fertility Adjust to the Environment?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 399-407, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Bosello & Shouro Dasgupta, 2015. "Development, Climate Change Adaptation, and Maladaptation: Some Econometric Evidence," Working Papers 2015.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1999. "Stream, River, Delta: Induced Innovation And Environmental Values In Economics And Policy," Working Papers 14465, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1991.
"Sustainable Growth In Agricultural Production: Poetry, Policy And Science,"
13601, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1993. "Sustainable Growth In Agricultural Production: Poetry, Policy And Science," Staff Papers 13415, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ogundipe, Adeyemi & Alege, Philip & Ogundipe, Oluwatomisin, 2014. "Income Heterogeneity and Environmental Kuznets Curve in Africa," MPRA Paper 55822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amarendra Singh & K. Narayanan, 2015. "Impact of economic growth and population on agrochemical use: evidence from post-liberalization India," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 1509-1525, December.
- Chisholm, Anthony H., 1992. "Australian Agriculture: A Sustainability Story," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(01), April.
- Magnani, Elisabetta, 2000. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve, environmental protection policy and income distribution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 431-443, March.
- Throsby, C.D., 1973. "New Methodologies in Agricultural Production Economics: a Review," 1973 Conference, August 19-30, 1973, SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil 181385, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anonymous, 1991. "Institutional Innovation And Environmental Quality," Staff Papers 14237, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Yandle, B. & Bhattarai, M. & Vijayaraghavan, M., 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curves: a review of findings, methods, and policy implications. PERC Research study 02-1 update," IWMI Research Reports H044740, International Water Management Institute.
- John F. Chamblee & Peter F. Colwell & Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken, 2011. "The Effect of Conservation Activity on Surrounding Land Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(3), pages 453-472.
- Chisholm, Anthony H. & Walsh, Cliff & Brennan, Geoffrey, 1974. "Pollution And Resource Allocation," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(01), April.
- Chapman, Duane, 1993. "Environment, Income, And Development In Southern Africa," Working Papers 11891, Environmental and Natural Resources Policy Training Project.
- McCann, Laura M.J., 2000. "Evolution of Agri-Environmental Policy in the United States," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 171921, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.