Technology And The Environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- John E. Brandl, 1968. "Constrained Maximization and Decision Rules in Government: An Analysis of an Investment Allocation Formula for the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 196826, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Mohring, Herbert & Boyd, J Hayden, 1971. "Analysing 'Externalities': 'Direct Interaction' vs 'Asset Utilization' Frameworks," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(152), pages 347-361, November.
- Vernon, Raymond, 1970. "Foreign Enterprises and Developing Nations in the Raw Materials Industries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 122-126, May.
- J. C. Headley, 1968. "Estimating the Productivity of Agricultural Pesticides," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(1), pages 13-23.
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-297, June.
- George J. Stigler, 1971. "The Theory of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 3-21, Spring.
- J. Rothenberg, 1970. "The Economics of Congestion and Pollution: An Integrated View," Working papers 49, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Robert W. Herdt & Willard W. Cochrane, 1966. "Farm Land Prices and Farm Technological Advance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 48(2), pages 243-263.
- Kneese, Allen V, 1971. "Environmental Pollution: Economics and Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 153-166, May.
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1969. "The Direction of Technological Change: Inducement Mechanisms and Focusing Devices," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 1-24, Part I Oc.
- Francis M. Bator, 1958. "The Anatomy of Market Failure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 351-379.
- Easterlin, Richard A, 1971. "Does Human Fertility Adjust to the Environment?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 399-407, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Bosello & Shouro Dasgupta, 2015. "Development, Climate Change Adaptation, and Maladaptation: Some Econometric Evidence," Working Papers 2015.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1999. "Stream, River, Delta: Induced Innovation And Environmental Values In Economics And Policy," Working Papers 14465, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1991.
"Sustainable Growth In Agricultural Production: Poetry, Policy And Science,"
13601, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1993. "Sustainable Growth In Agricultural Production: Poetry, Policy And Science," Staff Papers 13415, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ogundipe, Adeyemi & Alege, Philip & Ogundipe, Oluwatomisin, 2014. "Income Heterogeneity and Environmental Kuznets Curve in Africa," MPRA Paper 55822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amarendra Singh & K. Narayanan, 2015. "Impact of economic growth and population on agrochemical use: evidence from post-liberalization India," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 1509-1525, December.
- Chisholm, Anthony H., 1992. "Australian Agriculture: A Sustainability Story," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(01), April.
- Magnani, Elisabetta, 2000. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve, environmental protection policy and income distribution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 431-443, March.
- Throsby, C.D., 1973. "New Methodologies in Agricultural Production Economics: a Review," 1973 Conference, August 19-30, 1973, SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil 181385, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anonymous, 1991. "Institutional Innovation And Environmental Quality," Staff Papers 14237, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Yandle, B. & Bhattarai, M. & Vijayaraghavan, M., 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curves: a review of findings, methods, and policy implications. PERC Research study 02-1 update," IWMI Research Reports H044740, International Water Management Institute.
- John F. Chamblee & Peter F. Colwell & Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken, 2011. "The Effect of Conservation Activity on Surrounding Land Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(3), pages 453-472.
- Chisholm, Anthony H. & Walsh, Cliff & Brennan, Geoffrey, 1974. "Pollution And Resource Allocation," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(01), April.
- Chapman, Duane, 1993. "Environment, Income, And Development In Southern Africa," Working Papers 11891, Environmental and Natural Resources Policy Training Project.
- McCann, Laura M.J., 2000. "Evolution of Agri-Environmental Policy in the United States," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 171921, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .