Technology And The Environment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1971|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vernon, Raymond, 1970. "Foreign Enterprises and Developing Nations in the Raw Materials Industries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 122-26, May.
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1969. "The Direction of Technological Change: Inducement Mechanisms and Focusing Devices," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 1-24, Part I Oc.
- John E. Brandl, 1968. "Constrained Maximization and Decision Rules in Government: An Analysis of an Investment Allocation Formula for the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 196826, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- George J. Stigler, 1971. "The Theory of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 3-21, Spring.
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-97, June.
- Kneese, Allen V, 1971. "Environmental Pollution: Economics and Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 153-66, May.
- J. Rothenberg, 1970. "The Economics of Congestion and Pollution: An Integrated View," Working papers 49, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Easterlin, Richard A, 1971. "Does Human Fertility Adjust to the Environment?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 399-407, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.