Is there room for environmental self-regulation in the mining sector?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bomsel, Olivier, 1992. "Collapse of the state and competitiveness : Evidence from African and post- socialist countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 270-281, December.
- Ludovic Ragni, 1992.
"Le théorème de Coase : une relecture coasienne,"
Revue Française d'Économie,
Programme National Persée, vol. 7(4), pages 121-151.
- Ludovic Ragni, 1992. "Le théorème de Coase : une relecture coasienne," Post-Print halshs-01244494, HAL.
- Telser, L G, 1980. "A Theory of Self-enforcing Agreements," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 27-44, January.
- Pirrong, Stephen Craig, 1992. "An Application of Core Theory to the Analysis of Ocean Shipping Markets," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 89-131, April.
- Matthieu Glachant, 1995. "Les accords volontaires dans la politique environnementale : une mise en perspective de leur nature et de leur efficacité," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 117(1), pages 49-59. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)