Is there room for environmental self-regulation in the mining sector?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bomsel, Olivier, 1992. "Collapse of the state and competitiveness : Evidence from African and post- socialist countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 270-281, December.
- Ludovic Ragni, 1992. "Le théorème de Coase : une relecture coasienne," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 7(4), pages 121-151.
- Telser, L G, 1980. "A Theory of Self-enforcing Agreements," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 27-44, January.
- Pirrong, Stephen Craig, 1992. "An Application of Core Theory to the Analysis of Ocean Shipping Markets," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 89-131, April.
- Matthieu Glachant, 1995. "Les accords volontaires dans la politique environnementale : une mise en perspective de leur nature et de leur efficacité," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 117(1), pages 49-59.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nysten-Haarala, Soili & Klyuchnikova, Elena & Helenius, Heidi, 2015. "Law and self-regulation – Substitutes or complements in gaining social acceptance?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 52-64.
- Stephen Finger & Shanti Gamper-Rabindran, 2013. "Testing the effects of self-regulation on industrial accidents," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 115-146, April.
- Knud Sinding & Philip Peck, 2002. "Environmental and Social Disclosure and Data-Richness in the Mining Industry," Working Papers 36/02, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Olli Salmi, 2008. "Drivers for adopting environmental management systems in the post-Soviet mining industry," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 51-77, March.
- Simon Ashby & Swee-Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann, 2004.
"Industry Self-Regulation: A Game-Theoretic Typology of Strategic Voluntary Compliance,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 91-106.
- Simon Ashby & Swee Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann, 2003. "Industry Self-Regulation: A Game-Theoretic Typology of Strategic Voluntary Compliance," Occasional Papers 2, Nottingham University Business School.
- Simon Ashby & Swee Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann, 2003. "Industry Self-Regulation: A Game-Theoretic Typology of Strategic Voluntary Compliance," Occasional Papers 3, Industrial Economics Division.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:46-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Badera Jarosław, 2014. "Problems of the social non-acceptance of mining projects with particular emphasis on the European Union – a literature review," Environmental & Socio-economic Studies, De Gruyter Open, vol. 2(1), pages 27-34, March.
- Nikolaou, I.E. & Evangelinos, K.I., 2010. "A SWOT analysis of environmental management practices in Greek Mining and Mineral Industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 226-234, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:22:y:1996:i:1-2:p:79-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .