A SWOT analysis of environmental management practices in Greek Mining and Mineral Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hilson, Gavin & Murck, Barbara, 2000. "Sustainable development in the mining industry: clarifying the corporate perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 227-238, December.
- Bomsel, O. & Borkey, P. & Glachant, M. & Leveque, F., 1996. "Is there room for environmental self-regulation in the mining sector?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 79-86.
- Mudd, Gavin M., 2007. "Global trends in gold mining: Towards quantifying environmental and resource sustainability," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 42-56.
- David Annandale & Ross Taplin, 2003. "The Determinants of Mining Company Response to Environmental Approvals Regulation: A Report of Australian Research," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(6), pages 887-909.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9782-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Jia, Peng & Diabat, Ali & Mathiyazhagan, K., 2015. "Analyzing the SSCM practices in the mining and mineral industry by ISM approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P1), pages 76-85.
- Shahba, Sudabe & Arjmandi, Reza & Monavari, Masoud & Ghodusi, Jamal, 2017. "Application of multi-attribute decision-making methods in SWOT analysis of mine waste management (case study: Sirjan's Golgohar iron mine, Iran)," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 67-76.
- repec:wsi:jeapmx:v:19:y:2017:i:03:n:s1464333217500120 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1621-:d:111696 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ren, Jingzheng & Gao, Suzhao & Tan, Shiyu & Dong, Lichun, 2015. "Hydrogen economy in China: Strengths–weaknesses–opportunities–threats analysis and strategies prioritization," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1230-1243.
- Badera Jarosław, 2014. "Problems of the social non-acceptance of mining projects with particular emphasis on the European Union – a literature review," Environmental & Socio-economic Studies, De Gruyter Open, vol. 2(1), pages 27-34, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental management practices Mining and mineral industry SWOT analysis Greece;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:35:y:2010:i:3:p:226-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.