Sustainable development principles for the disposal of mining and mineral processing wastes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hilson, Gavin & Murck, Barbara, 2000. "Sustainable development in the mining industry: clarifying the corporate perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 227-238.
- Mudd, Gavin M., 2007. "Global trends in gold mining: Towards quantifying environmental and resource sustainability," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 42-56.
- Mudd, Gavin M., 2010. "The Environmental sustainability of mining in Australia: key mega-trends and looming constraints," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 98-115.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahba, Sudabe & Arjmandi, Reza & Monavari, Masoud & Ghodusi, Jamal, 2017. "Application of multi-attribute decision-making methods in SWOT analysis of mine waste management (case study: Sirjan's Golgohar iron mine, Iran)," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 67-76.
- Rahimi, Esmaeil & Ghasemzadeh, Hasan, 2015. "A new algorithm to determine optimum cut-off grades considering technical, economical, environmental and social aspects," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 51-63.
- Schoenberger, Erica, 2016. "Environmentally sustainable mining: The case of tailings storage facilities," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 119-128.
- World Bank, 2014. "Enhancing Environmental and Social Sustainability of Mining in Armenia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18957, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:405-417 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vigya Sharma & Tapan Sarker, 2013. "Sustainable resource development in Asia: challenges and opportunities," Chapters,in: The Asian Century, Sustainable Growth and Climate Change, chapter 10, pages 225-252 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vesna Popović & Jelena Živanović Miljković & Jonel Subić & Andrei Jean-Vasile & Nedelcu Adrian & Eugen Nicolăescu, 2015. "Sustainable Land Management in Mining Areas in Serbia and Romania," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-21, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable development Tailings Waste management Policy Mining;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:36:y:2011:i:2:p:114-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .