Storage, trade, and price policy under production instability: maize in Kenya
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1201 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3915|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard H. Day, 1965. "Probability Distributions of Field Crop Yields," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 47(3), pages 713-741.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1972. "The Consumer Does Benefit from Feasible Price Stability," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(3), pages 476-493.
- Plato, Gerald & Gordon, Douglas, 1983. "Dynamic Programming and the Economics of Optimal Grain Storage," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
- Eaton, David J., 1980. "A Systems Analysis of Grain Reserves," Technical Bulletins 157714, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gustafson, Robert L., 1958. "Carryover levels for grains: A method for determining amounts that are optimal under specified conditions," Technical Bulletins 157231, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Heytens, Paul J., 1986. "Testing Market Integration," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 01.
- Chambers, Robert, 1978. "Project selection for poverty-focused rural development: Simple is optimal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 209-219, February.
- Keith C. Knapp, 1982. "Optimal Grain Carryovers in Open Economies: A Graphical Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(2), pages 197-204.
- Willard W. Cochrane, 1980. "Some Nonconformist Thoughts on Welfare Economics and Commodity Stabilization Policy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(3), pages 508-511.
- David Blandford & Seon Lee, 1979. "Quantitative Evaluation of Stabilization Policies in International Commodity Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(1), pages 128-134.
- Narayana, N S S & Shah, M M, 1984. "Farm Supply Response in Kenya: Acreage Allocation Model," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 85-105.
- Quiggin, John C & Anderson, Jock R, 1981. "Price Bands and Buffer Funds," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(156), pages 67-73, March.
- Sarris, Alexander H., 1980. "Grain imports and food security in an unstable international market," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 489-504, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.