Storage, trade, and price policy under production instability: maize in Kenya
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heytens, Paul J., 1986. "Testing Market Integration," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 01.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1972. "The Consumer Does Benefit From Feasible Price Stability," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 476-93, August.
- Narayana, N S S & Shah, M M, 1984. "Farm Supply Response in Kenya: Acreage Allocation Model," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 85-105.
- Plato, Gerald & Gordon, Douglas, 1983. "Dynamic Programming and the Economics of Optimal Grain Storage," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
- Quiggin, John C & Anderson, Jock R, 1981. "Price Bands and Buffer Funds," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(156), pages 67-73, March.
- Sarris, Alexander H., 1980. "Grain imports and food security in an unstable international market," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 489-504, December.
- Chambers, Robert, 1978. "Project selection for poverty-focused rural development: Simple is optimal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 209-219, February.
- Eaton, David J., 1980. "A Systems Analysis of Grain Reserves," Technical Bulletins 157714, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gustafson, Robert L., 1958. "Carryover levels for grains: A method for determining amounts that are optimal under specified conditions," Technical Bulletins 157231, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.