Trade Liberalization and National Food Security: Rice Trade between Bangladesh and India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Islam, Nurul & Thomas, Saji, 1996. "Foodgrain price stabilization in developing countries," Food policy reviews 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pinckney, Thomas C., 1988. "Storage, trade, and price policy under production instability: maize in Kenya," Research reports 71, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Radhakrishna, R. & Subbarao, K., 1997. "India's Public Distribution System. A National and International Perspective," World Bank - Discussion Papers 380, World Bank.
- Goletti, Francesco, 1994. "The changing public role in a rice economy approaching self-sufficiency: the case of Bangladesh," Research reports 98, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1989. "Food price policy : The rationale for government intervention," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 17-27, February.
- Ahluwalia, Deepak, 1993. "Public distribution of food in India : Coverage, targeting and leakages," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 33-54, February.
- Pal, Suresh & Bahl, D. K. & Mruthyunjaya, 1993. "Government interventions in foodgrain markets : The case of India," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 414-427, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:4:p:673-689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .