Trade Liberalization and National Food Security: Rice Trade between Bangladesh and India
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Islam, Nurul & Thomas, Saji, 1996. "Foodgrain price stabilization in developing countries," Food policy reviews 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pinckney, Thomas C., 1988. "Storage, trade, and price policy under production instability: maize in Kenya," Research reports 71, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Radhakrishna, R. & Subbarao, K., 1997. "India's Public Distribution System. A National and International Perspective," World Bank - Discussion Papers 380, World Bank.
- Goletti, Francesco, 1994. "The changing public role in a rice economy approaching self-sufficiency: the case of Bangladesh," Research reports 98, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1989. "Food price policy : The rationale for government intervention," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 17-27, February.
- Ahluwalia, Deepak, 1993. "Public distribution of food in India : Coverage, targeting and leakages," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 33-54, February.
- Pal, Suresh & Bahl, D. K. & Mruthyunjaya, 1993. "Government interventions in foodgrain markets : The case of India," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 414-427, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:4:p:673-689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.