Testing The Link Between Public Intervention And Food Price Variability: Evidence From Rice Markets In The Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Williams,Jeffrey C. & Wright,Brian D., 2005. "Storage and Commodity Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023399, March.
- Islam, Nurul & Thomas, Saji, 1996. "Foodgrain price stabilization in developing countries," Food policy reviews 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yao, Richard T. & Shively, Gerald E. & Masters, William J., 2005.
"How Successful Are Government Interventions In Food Markets? Insights From The Philippine Rice Market,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19263, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shively, Gerald & Yao, Richard T. & Masters, William A., 2008. "How Successful Are Government Interventions in Food Markets? Insights from the Philippine Rice Market," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2007 Vol. XXXIV No. 1, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Richard Yao & Gerald Shively & William Masters, 2005. "How Successful Are Government Interventions In Food Markets? Insights From The Philippine Rice Market," Working Papers 05-06, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Jolejole-Foreman, Maria Christina & Mallory, Mindy L., 2011. "Analyzing Market Price Transmission, Government Intervention and Weather Shocks for Rice Market in the Philippines," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103163, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kim, Yun-Shik & Sumner, Daniel A., 2005. "Measuring Research Benefits With Import Ban Restrictions, Quality Changes, Non-Market Influences On Adoption And Food Security Incentives," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19148, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Coxhead, Ian, 2000. "Consequences of a Food Security Strategy for Economic Welfare, Income Distribution and Land Degradation: The Philippine Case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 111-128, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea98:20883. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .