Brazil's minimum price policy and the agricultural sector of northeast Brazil:
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1979|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1201 Eye Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3915|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1972. "The Consumer Does Benefit from Feasible Price Stability," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(3), pages 476-493.
- P. B. R. Hazell & P. L. Scandizzo, 1977. "Farmers' Expectations, Risk Aversion, and Market Equilibrium under Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(1), pages 204-209.
- Just, Richard & Lutz, Ernst & Schmitz, Andrew & Turnovsky, Stephen, 1978. "The distribution of welfare gains from price stabilization : An international perspective," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 551-563, November.
- Benton F. Massell, 1969. "Price Stabilization and Welfare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(2), pages 284-298.
- Frederick V. Waugh, 1944. "Does the Consumer Benefit from Price Instability?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(4), pages 602-614.
- Bieri, Jurg & Schmitz, Andrew, 1973. "Export instability, monopoly power, and welfare," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 389-396, November.
- Richard E. Just, 1977. "Theoretical and Empirical Possibilities for Determining the Distribution of Welfare Gains from Stabilization," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(5), pages 912-917.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.