¿Respuesta asimétrica de precios domésticos de combustibles ante choques en el WTI?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Firinguetti & Hernán Rubio, 2000. "A Note on The Moments of Stochastic Shrinkage Parameters in Ridge Regression," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 65, Central Bank of Chile.
- Engle, Robert F. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Multivariate Simultaneous Generalized ARCH," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 122-150, February.
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- J. R. Anderson & P. B. R. Hazell & P. L. Scandizzo, 1977. "Considerations in Designing Stabilization Schemes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(5), pages 908-911.
- Paul Cashin & Hong Liang & C. John McDermott, 2000.
"How Persistent Are Shocks to World Commodity Prices?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 47(2), pages 1-2.
- Hong Liang & C. John McDermott & Paul Cashin, 1999. "How Persistent Are Shocks to World Commodity Prices?," IMF Working Papers 99/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Just, Richard & Lutz, Ernst & Schmitz, Andrew & Turnovsky, Stephen, 1978. "The distribution of welfare gains from price stabilization : An international perspective," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 551-563, November.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Kwansoo Kim, 2004. "A Heteroskedastic Multivariate Tobit Analysis of Price Dynamics in the Presence of Price Floors," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(3), pages 576-593.
- Kawakatsu, Hiroyuki, 2006. "Matrix exponential GARCH," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 95-128, September.
- Sam Peltzman, 2000.
"Prices Rise Faster than They Fall,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(3), pages 466-502, June.
- Sam Peltzman, 1998. "Prices Rise Faster Than They Fall," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 142, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Anderson, J.R. & Hazell, P.B.R. & Scandizzo, P.L., 1977. "Considerations In Designing Stabilization Schemes," 1977 AAEA-WAEA Joint Meeting, July 31-August 3, San Diego, California 283591, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987. "Some Theoretical Aspects of Agricultural Policies," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 43-60, January.
- James D. Hamilton, 2008. "Macroeconomics and ARCH," NBER Working Papers 14151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hooker, Mark A, 2002. "Are Oil Shocks Inflationary? Asymmetric and Nonlinear Specifications versus Changes in Regime," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 540-561, May.
- James A. Roumasset, 1993. "Rethinking Grain Price Stabilization: The Philippine Case," Working Papers 199322, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1972. "The Consumer Does Benefit from Feasible Price Stability," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(3), pages 476-493.
- Knudsen, Odin & Nash, John, 1990. "Domestic Price Stabilization Schemes in Developing Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(3), pages 539-558, April.
- Miranda, Mario J & Helmberger, Peter G, 1988. "The Effects of Commodity Price Stabilization Programs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 46-58, March.
- Fred Furlong & Robert Ingenito, 1996. "Commodity prices and inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 27-47.
- Kyrtsou, Catherine & Labys, Walter C., 2006. "Evidence for chaotic dependence between US inflation and commodity prices," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 256-266, March.
- Barrera Carlos, 2007. "Proyecciones desagregadas de inflación con modelos Sparse VAR robustos," Working Papers 2007-015, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Wang, Hansheng & Li, Guodong & Jiang, Guohua, 2007. "Robust Regression Shrinkage and Consistent Variable Selection Through the LAD-Lasso," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 347-355, July.
- Morrow, Daniel T., 1980. "The economics of the international stockholding of wheat:," Research reports 18, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ulrich Bartsch, 2006. "How Much Is Enough? Monte Carlo Simulations of an Oil Stabilization Fund for Nigeria," IMF Working Papers 06/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Brian D. Wright & Jeffrey C. Williams, 1982. "The Roles of Public and Private Storage in Managing Oil Import Disruptions," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 341-353, Autumn.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:22:y:1988:i:1:p:17-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Weyant, 1984. "The continuing threat of oil supply interruptions," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(3), pages 393-405.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrera, Carlos, 2014.
"La relación entre los ciclos discretos en la inflación y el crecimiento: Perú 1993 - 2012,"
2014-024, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Barrera-Chaupis, Carlos, 2014.
"La relación entre los ciclos discretos en la inflación y el crecimiento: Perú 1993-2012
[The relationship between inflation's and growth's discrete cycles: Peru 1993-2012]," MPRA Paper 60959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barrera-Chaupis, Carlos, 2014. "La relación entre los ciclos discretos en la inflación y el crecimiento: Perú 1993-2012
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:wpaper:2010-016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcrgvpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.