Domestic Price Stabilization Schemes in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Robinson, Sherman & Thomas, Marcelle, 2002. "On boxes, contents, and users," TMD discussion papers 82, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wiebelt, Manfred & Herrmann, Roland & Schenck, Patricia & Thiele, Rainer, 1992. "Discrimination against agriculture in developing countries?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 458, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Patrick Guillaumont, 1993. "Politique d'ajustement et développement agricole," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 216(1), pages 20-29.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Just, David R., 2010. "The Welfare Impacts of Commodity Price Fluctuations: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 24457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Steiner & Natalia Salazar Ferro & Alejandro Becerra, 2015. "La política de precios del café en Colombia," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, vol. 45(2), pages 101-136, December.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014.
"Food Security and Storage in the Middle East and North Africa,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 48-73.
- Larson, Donald F. & Lampietti, Julian & Gouel, Christophe & Cafiero, Carlo & Roberts, John, 2012. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6031, The World Bank.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Post-Print hal-01186946, HAL.
- Larson, Donald F. & Varangis, Panos & Yabuki, Nanae, 1998. "Commodity risk management and development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1963, The World Bank.
- Rueda-Junquera, Fernando, 1998. "Regional integration and agricultural trade in Central America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 345-362, February.
- Jha, Shikha & Srinivasan, P. V., 1999. "Grain price stabilization in India: Evaluation of policy alternatives," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 93-108, August.
- Gilbert, Christopher L & Tollens, Eric, 2002. "Does Market Liberalization Jeopardize Export Quality? Cameroonian Cocoa, 1995-2000," CEPR Discussion Papers 3224, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tollens, Eric, 2002. "Market Information Systems In Liberalized African Export Commodity Markets: The Case Of Cocoa And Coffee In Cote D'Ivoire, Nigeria And Cameroon," Working Papers 31860, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Bautista, Romeo M., 1993. "Trade and agricultural development in the 1980s and the challenges for the 1990s: Asia," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(4), June.
- Tollens, Eric, 2006. "Market Information Systems in Sub-Sahara Africa: Challenges and Opportunities," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25590, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Possamai, Janaína Poffo & Pescador, Andresa & Mayerle, Sérgio Fernando & Neiva de Figueiredo, João, 2015. "Optimal commodity price stabilization as a multi-period spatial equilibrium problem: A supernetwork approach with public buffer stocks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 289-310.
- Xiao Yu Wang, 2014. "Risk Sorting, Portfolio Choice, and Endogenous Informal Insurance," NBER Working Papers 20429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dawe, David, 2001. "How far down the path to free trade? The importance of rice price stabilization in developing Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 163-175, April.
- Anderson, Jock R., 2003. "Risk in rural development: challenges for managers and policy makers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 161-197.
- Barrera, Carlos, 2010. "¿Respuesta asimétrica de precios domésticos de combustibles ante choques en el WTI?," Working Papers 2010-016, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Mendoza, Meyra S. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Brorsen, Wade, 1992. "Aggregate Corn Area Response Under Risk: Some Implications for Price Stabilization Programs," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1992 Vol. XIX No. 2-d, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ali, Ridwan & Alwang, Jeffrey & Siegel, Paul B., 1991. "Is export diversification the best way to achieve export growth and stability? A look at three African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 729, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:38:y:1990:i:3:p:539-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .