Some Theoretical Aspects of Agricultural Policies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nowak, Piotr & GORLACH, KRZYSZTOF, 2015. "Rolnicy I Spółdzielczość W Polsce: Stary Czy Nowy Ruch Społeczny?," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 1(166.1).
- Msuya, E. E & Isinika, A. C., 2011. "Addressing food self-sufficiency in Tanzania: a balancing act of policy coordination," MPRA Paper 30886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeff Alwang & Jaime Ortiz & George Norton, 1995. "Interacciones entre Políticas de Precios y Gastos en Investigación Agropecuaria," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 32(96), pages 199-216.
- Ronald Ravinesh Kumar & Radika Kumar, 2012. "Exploring sectoral elasticity vis-à-vis per worker income with a focus to agriculture: a study of Sub-Saharan Africa," African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 27-48.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2000. "Links between economic liberalization and rural resource degradation in the developing regions," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 299-310, September.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1992. "Environmental Effects Of Trade In The Agricultural Sector: A Case Study," Working Papers 14449, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Islam, Roumeen, 2003. "do more transparent government govern better?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3077, The World Bank.
- Barrera, Carlos, 2010. "¿Respuesta asimétrica de precios domésticos de combustibles ante choques en el WTI?," Working Papers 2010-016, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Fertő, Imre, 1998.
"Az agrárpolitika politikai gazdaságtana III. Vegyes motívumok az agrárpolitikában: termelő és ragadozó politikák
[The political economy of agrarian policy. Part III. Mixed motives in agrarian polic," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 424-436.
- Dacko, Mariusz & Plonka, Aleksandra, 2018. "Economic evaluation of selected agricultural policy instruments in the light of the model of overproduction on the cereal market," Problems of Agricultural Economics 276378, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Horacio L. P. Piffano, 2010. "Taxation on Rural Sector: Tax Burden, Land Value and Property Right," Department of Economics, Working Papers 077, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Barbier,Edward B., 2007. "Natural Resources and Economic Development," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521706513.
- repec:ags:phajad:199094 is not listed on IDEAS
- Somaratne, W.G, 2000. "Greening the Sri Lankan Trade: Tariff Policy Liberalisation in Non-Plantation Agriculture and the Environment," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 3, pages 1-33.
- Frank R. Gunter, 2013. "The Political Economy of Iraq," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14293.
- Ibrahima Hathie & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2002. "The impact of market reforms on the Senegalese peanut economy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 543-554.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1998. "Adding value through policy-oriented research: reflections of a scholar-practitioner," Impact assessments 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Deb, Sayon, 2012. "Impact of fertilizer subsidies on the commercial fertilizer sector in Nigeria:: Evidence from previous fertilizer subsidy schemes," NSSP working papers 23, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- van Keulen, Herman & Kuyvenhoven, Arie & Ruben, Ruerd, 1998. "Sustainable land use and food security in developing countries: DLV's approach to policy support," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 285-307, November.
- Hoeffler, Heike, 2011. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Policies in Africa: History, Analytical Concepts and Implications for Development Cooperation," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universitaat zu Berlin, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Ghose, Arpita & Bhattacharyya, Debjani, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity Growth and its Determinants for West Bengal Agriculture," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 8(1), pages 1-18, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:2:y:1987:i:1:p:43-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.