A Heteroskedastic Multivariate Tobit Analysis of Price Dynamics in the Presence of Price Floors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ihli, Hanna Julia & Musshoff, Oliver, 2013. "Understanding the Investment Behavior of Ugandan Smallholder Farmers: An Experimental Analysis," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150331, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Pan, Suwen & Yorobe, Jose M., 2012.
"Impact Assessment of Bt Corn Adoption in the Philippines,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(01), pages 117-135, February.
- Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Pan, Suwen & Yorobe, Jose M., Jr., 2012. "Impact Assessment of Bt Corn Adoption in the Philippines," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(01), February.
- No, Sung Chul & Salassi, Michael E., 2006. "Dynamic Analysis and Forecasts of Rough Rice Price under Government Price Support Program: An Application of Bayesian VAR," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35279, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Maack, Moritz & Maart, Syster Christin & Musshoff, Oliver, 2012. "The Impact of Price Floors -A Real Options Based Experimental Approach-," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124328, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bolotova, Yuliya V. & Novakovic, Andrew M., 2015. "An Empirical Analysis of Wholesale Cheese Pricing Practices on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) Spot Cheese Market," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(3).
- Barrera, Carlos, 2010. "¿Respuesta asimétrica de precios domésticos de combustibles ante choques en el WTI?," Working Papers 2010-016, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Ihli, Hanna Julia & Musshoff, Oliver, 2013. "Investment Behavior of Ugandan Smallholder Farmers: An Experimental Analysis," Discussion Papers 154775, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Xiaodong Du & Fengxia Dong, 2016. "Responses to market information and the impact on price volatility and trading volume: the case of Class III milk futures," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 661-678, March.
- D’Antoni, Jeremy M. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Blayney, Donald, 2013.
"Assessing participation in the Milk Income Loss Contract program and its impact on milk production,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 243-254.
- D'Antoni, Jeremy M. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2011. "Assessing Participation in the Milk Income Loss Contract Program and its Impact on Milk Production," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103775, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Du, Xiaodong & Dong, Fengxia, 2014. "Heterogeneous Responses to Market Information and The Impact on Price Volatility and Trading Volume: The Case of Class III Milk Futures," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169769, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wolf, Christopher A. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2013. "Dairy Farmer Policy Preferences," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), August.
- Belasco, Eric J., 2008. "The Role of Price Risk Management in Mitigating Fed Cattle Profit Exposure," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(3), December.
- Backus, Peter, 2010. "Is charity a homogeneous good?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 951, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Hongbo & Parton, Kevin A. & Zhou, Zhangyue & Cox, Rod, 2. "Away-from-Home Meat Consumption in China," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 8(2).
- Junfei Bai & Jill J. McCluskey & Hainan Wang & Shi Min, 2014. "Dietary Globalization in Chinese Breakfasts," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 62(3), pages 325-341, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:86:y:2004:i:3:p:576-593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.