Export instability, monopoly power, and welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahama, Ramatu, 1985. "A stochastic simulation of the impact of price insulation policies on world wheat market stability," ISU General Staff Papers 198501010800008868, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fox, Roger W., 1979. "Brazil's minimum price policy and the agricultural sector of northeast Brazil:," Research reports 9, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fertő, Imre, 1995.
"A mezőgazdasági árak stabilizálásának problémáiról
[On the problems of stabilizing agricultural prices]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 256-269.
- Van Kooten, G. C. & Spriggs, John & Schmitz, Andrew, 1989. "The Impact of Canadian Commodity Stabilization Programs on Risk Reduction and the Supply of Agricultural Commodities," Working Papers 244037, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Blake, Martin J. & Johnson, Stanley R., 1979. "Inventory And Price Equilibrium Models Applied To The Storage Problem," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(01), July.
- Coleman, Jonathan R. & Jones, Chris, 1992. "Measuring welfare changes from commodity price stabilization in small open economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1021, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:3:y:1973:i:4:p:389-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.