Inventory And Price Equilibrium Models Applied To The Storage Problem
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (1979)
Issue (Month): 01 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.saea.org/jaae/jaae.htm|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. Takayama & G. G. Judge, 1964. "An Intertemporal Price Equilibrium Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 477-484.
- Junz, Helen B & Rhomberg, Rudolf R, 1973. "Price Competitiveness in Export Trade Among Industrial Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 412-18, May.
- Helen B. Junz & Rudolf R. Rhomberg, 1973. "Price competitiveness in export trade among industrial countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bieri, Jurg & Schmitz, Andrew, 1973. "Export instability, monopoly power, and welfare," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 389-396, November.
- Robert L. Gustafson, 1958. "Implications of Recent Research on Optimal Storage Rules," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 40(2), pages 290-300.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.