Farmers' Expectations, Risk Aversion, and Market Equilibrium under Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- House, Robert M., 1989. "Risk Analysis In The Usmp Regional Agricultural Model," 1989 Quantifying Long Run Agricultural Risks and Evaluating Farmer Responses to Risk Meeting, April 9-12, 1989, Sanibel Island, Florida 271526, Regional Research Projects > S-232: Quantifying Long Run Agricultural Risks and Evaluating Farmer Responses to Risk.
- Griffiths, William E. & Anderson, Jock R., 1978.
"Specification Of Agricultural Supply Functions - Empirical Evidence On Wheat In Southern N.S.W,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 2-), pages 1-14, August.
- William E. Griffiths & Jock R. Anderson, 1978. "Specification Of Agricultural Supply Functions — Empirical Evidence On Wheat In Southern N.S.W," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 22(2-3), pages 115-128, 08-12.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:6-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:288061 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boussard, Jean-Marc, 1996. "When risk generates chaos," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 433-446, May.
- Ramirez, Jorge & Easter, K. William, 1991. "Modeling Policy Options For Irrigation Investment, Buffer Stock Levels And Foodgrain Imports In India," Staff Papers 13970, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Anderson, Jock R., 2003. "Risk in rural development: challenges for managers and policy makers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 161-197.
- Fox, Roger W., 1979. "Brazil's minimum price policy and the agricultural sector of northeast Brazil:," Research reports 9, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sanfo, Safiétou & Gérard, Françoise, 2012. "Public policies for rural poverty alleviation: The case of agricultural households in the Plateau Central area of Burkina Faso," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 1-9.
- Thampapillai DJ. & Maleka, P. T. & Milimo, J. T., 1992. "Quantification of the trade-offs in Zambia between environment, employment, income and food-security," ILO Working Papers 992880613402676, International Labour Organization.
- Boussard, Jean-Marc, 2007. "The future of the European Common Agricultural Policy : a new philosopy ?," Miscellaneous Papers 44423, Agecon Search.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:59:y:1977:i:1:p:204-209.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.