General Equilibrium Analysis of U.S. Agriculture: What Does It Contribute?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. C. Pasour, 1973. "Real Property Taxes and Farm Real Estate Values: Incidence and Implications," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(4_Part_1), pages 549-556.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rendleman, C. Matthew, 1991. "Agrichemical Reduction Policy: Its Effect on Income and Income Distribution," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Meilke, Karl D. & McClatchy, Don & Gorter, Harry de, 1996.
"Challenges in quantitative economic analysis in support of multilateral trade negotiations,"
Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 185-200, August.
- Meilke, Karl D. & McClatchy, Don & Gorter, Harry de, 1996. "Challenges in quantitative economic analysis in support of multilateral trade negotiations," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(3), August.
- Meilke, Karl D. & McClatchy, Don & de Gorter, Harry, 1995. "Challenges In Quantitative Economic Analysis In Support Of Multilateral Trade Negotiations," Working Papers 51215, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Tyers, Rod, 1992. "Searching under the Light: The Neglect of Dynamics and Risk in the Analysis of Food Trade Reforms," Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197873, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nin Pratt, A. & Bonnet, P. & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Ehui, Simeon K. & de Haan, C., 2005. "Benefits and cost of compliance of compliance of sanitary regulations in livestock markets: the case of Rift valley Fever in the Somali Region of Ethiopia," Research Reports 182867, International Livestock Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersja:139030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.