IMPLAN's Weakest Link: Production Functions or Regional Purchase Coefficients?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Kliebenstein & Peter F. Orazem, 1999.
"The Structure of Wages and Benefits in the U.S. Pork Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 144-163.
- Hurley, Terrance M. & Kliebenstein, James & Orazem, Peter, 1999. "The Structure of Wages and Benefits in the U.S. Pork Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1475, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Swanson, Michael J. & Morse, George W. & Westeren, Knut Ingar, 1999. "Regional Purchase Coefficients Estimates from Value-Added Tax Data," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 29(2).
- Hurley, Terrance M. & Orazem, Peter F. & Kliebenstein, James B., 2000. "Changes In The Structure Of Wages In The U.S. Pork Industry," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21744, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jablonski, B.B.R. & Schmit, T.M. & Kay, D., 2015. "Assessing the Economic Impacts of Food Hubs to Regional Economies: a framework including opportunity cost," Working Papers 250012, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Schmit, T.M. & Jablonski, B.B.R. & Mansury, Yuri, 2013. "Impacts of Local Food System Activities by Small Direct-to-Consumer Producers in a Regional Economy: A Case Study From Upstate NY," Working Papers 180071, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:132228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.