Understanding Geographic Differences in Child Care Multipliers: Unpacking IMPLAN's Modeling Methodology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Melanie Blackwell & Steven Cobb & David Weinberg, 2002. "The Economic Impact of Educational Institutions: Issues and Methodology," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 16(1), pages 88-95, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jablonski, B.B.R. & Schmit, T.M. & Kay, D., 2015. "Assessing the Economic Impacts of Food Hubs to Regional Economies: a framework including opportunity cost," Working Papers 250012, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Jablonski, Rebecca & Mansury, Yuri, 2012. "Local Food Wholesale Infrastructure in New York State: economic impact, policy implications and recommendations," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123974, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Schmit, T.M. & Jablonski, B.B.R. & Mansury, Yuri, 2013. "Impacts of Local Food System Activities by Small Direct-to-Consumer Producers in a Regional Economy: A Case Study From Upstate NY," Working Papers 180071, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Choi, Eun-Young & Johnson, Thomas G., 2014. "Economic Impact of the Informal Childcare Sector in Kansas," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1).
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:132427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.