University impact evaluation: Counterfactual methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubén Garrido-Yserte & María Gallo-Rivera, 2010. "The impact of the university upon local economy: three methods to estimate demand-side effects," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1), pages 39-67, February.
- Laurent Gagnol & Jean-Alain Héraud, 2001.
"Impact économique régional d'un pôle universitaire : application au cas Strasbourgeois,"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 581-604.
- Laurent Gagnol & Jean-Alain Héraud, 2001. "Impact économique régional d'un pôle universitaire : application au cas strasbourgeois," Working Papers of BETA 2001-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Árvai, Zsófia & Menczel, Péter, 2001.
"A magyar háztartások megtakarításai 1995 és 2000 között
[The savings of Hungarian households between 1995 and 2000]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 93-113.
- Siegfried, John J. & Sanderson, Allen R. & McHenry, Peter, 2007.
"The economic impact of colleges and universities,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 546-558, October.
- John J. Siegfried & Allen R. Sanderson & Peter McHenry, 2006. "The Economic Impact of Colleges and Universities," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0612, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Kotosz, Balázs & Lukovics, Miklós & Molnár, Gabriella & Zuti, Bence, 2015.
"How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of Universities? Methodological Overview,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 3-19.
- Kotosz, Balázs & Lukovics, Miklós & Molnár, Gabriella & Zuti, Bence, 2016. "How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of Universities? Methodological Overview," MPRA Paper 73725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2013.
"Successful Universities Towards the Improvement of Regional Competitiveness: "Fourth Generation" Universities,"
EconStor Conference Papers
156762, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2013. "Successful universities towards the improvement of regional competitiveness: „Fourth Generation” universities," MPRA Paper 77621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melanie Blackwell & Steven Cobb & David Weinberg, 2002. "The Economic Impact of Educational Institutions: Issues and Methodology," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 16(1), pages 88-95, February.
- Ernesto Tavoletti, 2007. "Assessing the Regional Economic Impact of Higher Education Institutions: An Application to the University of Cardiff," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 14(3), pages 507-522, December.
- Attila Varga, 2007. "GMR-Hungary: A Complex Macro-Regional Model for the Analysis of Development Policy Impacts on the Hungarian Economy," Working Papers 2007/4, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Oct 2007.
- J.A. Lewis, 1988. "Assessing the Effect of the Polytechnic, Wolverhampton on the Local Community," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 25(1), pages 53-61, February.
- Harvey W. Armstrong, 1993. "The Local Income and Employment Impact of Lancaster University," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(10), pages 1653-1668, December.
- Molnár, Gabriella & Zuti, Bence, 2015.
"Egyetemek gazdaságfejlesztési hatásainak mérése
[The Measuring of the Economic Impact of Universities]," MPRA Paper 78277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin, Fernand, 1998. "The economic impact of Canadian university R&D," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 677-687, November.
More about this item
Keywordsimpact study; university; economic impact;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa16p735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.