International Inequalities in The Local Economic Impact of Universities: The Case of Hungary and France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubén Garrido-Yserte & María Gallo-Rivera, 2010. "The impact of the university upon local economy: three methods to estimate demand-side effects," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1), pages 39-67, February.
- Laurent Gagnol & Jean-Alain Héraud, 2001.
"Impact économique régional d'un pôle universitaire : application au cas Strasbourgeois,"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 581-604.
- Laurent Gagnol & Jean-Alain Héraud, 2001. "Impact économique régional d'un pôle universitaire : application au cas strasbourgeois," Working Papers of BETA 2001-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Árvai, Zsófia & Menczel, Péter, 2001.
"A magyar háztartások megtakarításai 1995 és 2000 között
[The savings of Hungarian households between 1995 and 2000]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 93-113.
- Siegfried, John J. & Sanderson, Allen R. & McHenry, Peter, 2007.
"The economic impact of colleges and universities,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 546-558, October.
- John J. Siegfried & Allen R. Sanderson & Peter McHenry, 2006. "The Economic Impact of Colleges and Universities," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0612, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2013.
"Successful Universities Towards the Improvement of Regional Competitiveness: "Fourth Generation" Universities,"
EconStor Conference Papers
156762, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2013. "Successful universities towards the improvement of regional competitiveness: „Fourth Generation” universities," MPRA Paper 77621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bence Zuti & Miklos Lukovics, 2018.
"Fourth Generation Universities and Regional Development,"
Nonpartisan Education Review,
Nonpartisan Education Review, vol. 14(1), pages 1-1.
- Zuti, Bence & Lukovics, Miklós, 2015. ""Fourth Generation" Universities and Regional Development," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 14-31.
- Zuti, Bence & Lukovics, Miklós, 2015. "„Fourth Generation” Universities and Regional Development," MPRA Paper 77460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuti, Bence & Lukovics, Miklós, 2014.
"How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of the Universities’ Third Mission Activities?,"
77573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuti, Bence & Lukovics, Miklós, 2015. "How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of the Universities' Third Mission Activities?," EconStor Conference Papers 156763, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Melanie Blackwell & Steven Cobb & David Weinberg, 2002. "The Economic Impact of Educational Institutions: Issues and Methodology," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 16(1), pages 88-95, February.
- Ernesto Tavoletti, 2007. "Assessing the Regional Economic Impact of Higher Education Institutions: An Application to the University of Cardiff," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 14(3), pages 507-522, December.
- J.A. Lewis, 1988. "Assessing the Effect of the Polytechnic, Wolverhampton on the Local Community," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 25(1), pages 53-61, February.
More about this item
Keywordsregional economics; multipliers; university; economic impact;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa15p777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .