International Inequalities in The Local Economic Impact of Universities: The Case of Hungary and France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubén Garrido-Yserte & María Gallo-Rivera, 2010. "The impact of the university upon local economy: three methods to estimate demand-side effects," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1), pages 39-67, February.
- Laurent Gagnol & Jean-Alain Héraud, 2001.
"Impact économique régional d'un pôle universitaire : application au cas Strasbourgeois,"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 581-604.
- Laurent Gagnol & Jean-Alain Héraud, 2001. "Impact économique régional d'un pôle universitaire : application au cas strasbourgeois," Working Papers of BETA 2001-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Árvai, Zsófia & Menczel, Péter, 2001.
"A magyar háztartások megtakarításai 1995 és 2000 között
[The savings of Hungarian households between 1995 and 2000]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 93-113.
- Siegfried, John J. & Sanderson, Allen R. & McHenry, Peter, 2007.
"The economic impact of colleges and universities,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 546-558, October.
- John J. Siegfried & Allen R. Sanderson & Peter McHenry, 2006. "The Economic Impact of Colleges and Universities," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0612, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2013.
"Successful Universities Towards the Improvement of Regional Competitiveness: "Fourth Generation" Universities,"
EconStor Conference Papers
156762, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2013. "Successful universities towards the improvement of regional competitiveness: „Fourth Generation” universities," MPRA Paper 77621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bence Zuti & Miklos Lukovics, 2018.
"Fourth Generation Universities and Regional Development,"
Nonpartisan Education Review,
Nonpartisan Education Review, vol. 14(1), pages 1-1.
- Zuti, Bence & Lukovics, Miklós, 2015. ""Fourth Generation" Universities and Regional Development," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 14-31.
- Zuti, Bence & Lukovics, Miklós, 2015. "„Fourth Generation” Universities and Regional Development," MPRA Paper 77460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuti, Bence & Lukovics, Miklós, 2014.
"How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of the Universities’ Third Mission Activities?,"
77573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuti, Bence & Lukovics, Miklós, 2015. "How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of the Universities' Third Mission Activities?," EconStor Conference Papers 156763, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Melanie Blackwell & Steven Cobb & David Weinberg, 2002. "The Economic Impact of Educational Institutions: Issues and Methodology," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 16(1), pages 88-95, February.
- Ernesto Tavoletti, 2007. "Assessing the Regional Economic Impact of Higher Education Institutions: An Application to the University of Cardiff," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 14(3), pages 507-522, December.
- J.A. Lewis, 1988. "Assessing the Effect of the Polytechnic, Wolverhampton on the Local Community," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 25(1), pages 53-61, February.
More about this item
Keywordsregional economics; multipliers; university; economic impact;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa15p777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.