A magyar háztartások megtakarításai 1995 és 2000 között
[The savings of Hungarian households between 1995 and 2000]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas W. Elmendorf, "undated".
"The Effect of Interest-Rate Changes on Household Saving and Consumption: A Survey,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1996-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Douglas W. Elmendorf, 1996. "The effect of interest-rate changes on household saving and consumption: a survey," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hansen, Hermann-Josef, 1996. "The impact of interest rates on private consumption in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1996,03e, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balazs Kotosz, 2016. "University impact evaluation: Counterfactual methods," ERSA conference papers ersa16p735, European Regional Science Association.
- Balazs Kotosz & Marie-France Gaunard-Anderson & Miklos Lukovics, 2015. "International Inequalities in The Local Economic Impact of Universities: The Case of Hungary and France," ERSA conference papers ersa15p777, European Regional Science Association.
- Bethlendi, András, 2007.
"A hitelpiac szerepe a hazai háztartások fogyasztási és megtakarítási döntéseiben
[The role of the credit market in consumption and saving decisions of Hungarian households]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1041-1065.
- Molnár, Gabriella & Zuti, Bence, 2015.
"Egyetemek gazdaságfejlesztési hatásainak mérése
[The Measuring of the Economic Impact of Universities]," MPRA Paper 78277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .