Saving in Latin America and Lessons from Europe: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Solimano & Mario Gutierrez, 2008. "Savings, Investment and Capital Accumulation," Chapters, in: Amitava Krishna Dutt & Jaime Ros (ed.), International Handbook of Development Economics, Volumes 1 & 2, volume 0, chapter 19, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nancy Birdsall & Liliana Rojas-Suarez (ed.), 2004. "Financing Development: The Power of Regionalism," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 359, July.
- Lavan Mahadeva & Javier Gómez Pineda, 2009.
"The international cycle and Colombian monetary policy,"
Borradores de Economia
557, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Lavan Mahadeva & Javier Gómez Pineda, 2009. "The international cycle and Colombian monetary policy," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005406, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Augusto de la Torre & Juan Carlos Gozzi & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2008.
"Capital Market Development: Whither Latin America?,"
NBER Chapters, in: Financial Markets Volatility and Performance in Emerging Markets, pages 121-154,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "Capital market development : whither Latin America ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4156, The World Bank.
- Marcos José Pérez Monteiro & Pedro Cavalcante Ferreira & Leandro Radusweski Quintal, 2014. "The Latin American Saving Gap," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 036, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial liberalization; saving; consumption; structural reform;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.