Assessing the Regional Economic Impact of Higher Education Institutions: An Application to the University of Cardiff
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandra Saude & Carlos Borralho & Isidro Feria & Sandra Lopes, 2014. "The impact of a Higher Education Institution on Socioeconomic Development – the Study Case of the Polytechnic Institute of Beja, Portugal," Copernican Journal of Finance & Accounting, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 3(2), pages 151-166.
- Balazs Kotosz, 2016. "University impact evaluation: Counterfactual methods," ERSA conference papers ersa16p735, European Regional Science Association.
- Balazs Kotosz & Marie-France Gaunard-Anderson & Miklos Lukovics, 2015. "International Inequalities in The Local Economic Impact of Universities: The Case of Hungary and France," ERSA conference papers ersa15p777, European Regional Science Association.
- Ernesto Tavoletti, 2010. "Matching higher education and labour market in the knowledge economy: the much needed reform of university governance in Italy," Working Papers 27-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jun 2010.
- Fabio Pollice & Stefano De Rubertis & Enrico Ciavolino & Antonella Ricciardelli, 2011. "The incidence of regional factors on "competitive performance” of universities," Working Papers 37, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Sandra Saúde, Carlos Borralho, Isidro Féria, Sandra Lopes, 2014. "The economic impact of a higher education institution – the study case of the polytechnic institute of beja, portugal," Annales. Ethics in Economic Life, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, vol. 1(1), pages 55-66, February.
- Sandra Saúde & Carlos Borralho & Isidro Feria & Sandra Lopes, 2015. "The impact of Higher Education on socioeconomic and development dynamics: lessons from six study cases," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 10,in: Marta Rahona López & Jennifer Graves (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 10, edition 1, volume 10, chapter 45, pages 887-905 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
More about this item
Keywordsregional development; higher education; university; knowledge; graduate; human capital; I23; I28; J24; M13; M14; O18; O43; R11; R58;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:14:y:2007:i:3:p:507-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .