Successful universities towards the improvement of regional competitiveness: „Fourth Generation” universities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2013. "Successful Universities Towards the Improvement of Regional Competitiveness: "Fourth Generation" Universities," EconStor Conference Papers 156762, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey Goldstein & Catherine Renault, 2004. "Contributions of Universities to Regional Economic Development: A Quasi-experimental Approach," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(7), pages 733-746.
- Lengyel, Imre, 2000.
"A regionális versenyképességről
[Regional competitiveness]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 962-987.
- Wright, Mike & Clarysse, Bart & Lockett, Andy & Knockaert, Mirjam, 2008. "Mid-range universities' linkages with industry: Knowledge types and the role of intermediaries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1205-1223, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balazs Kotosz, 2016. "University impact evaluation: Counterfactual methods," ERSA conference papers ersa16p735, European Regional Science Association.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2016. "Modern universities in a digital environment," MPRA Paper 77459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotosz, Balázs & Lukovics, Miklós & Molnár, Gabriella & Zuti, Bence, 2015.
"How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of Universities? Methodological Overview,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 3-19.
- Kotosz, Balázs & Lukovics, Miklós & Molnár, Gabriella & Zuti, Bence, 2016. "How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of Universities? Methodological Overview," MPRA Paper 73725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuti, Bence & Lukovics, Miklós, 2014.
"How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of the Universities’ Third Mission Activities?,"
77573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuti, Bence & Lukovics, Miklós, 2015. "How to Measure the Local Economic Impact of the Universities' Third Mission Activities?," EconStor Conference Papers 156763, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Balazs Kotosz & Marie-France Gaunard-Anderson & Miklos Lukovics, 2015. "International Inequalities in The Local Economic Impact of Universities: The Case of Hungary and France," ERSA conference papers ersa15p777, European Regional Science Association.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2015.
"A „negyedik generációs” egyetemek szerepe a tudáshasznosításban
[The Role of „Fourth Generation” Universities in Knowledge Management]," MPRA Paper 77622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional development; planning and policy; regional competitiveness;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:77621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.