A „negyedik generációs” egyetemek szerepe a tudáshasznosításban
[The Role of „Fourth Generation” Universities in Knowledge Management]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2013.
"Successful Universities Towards the Improvement of Regional Competitiveness: "Fourth Generation" Universities,"
EconStor Conference Papers
156762, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Lukovics, Miklós & Zuti, Bence, 2013. "Successful universities towards the improvement of regional competitiveness: „Fourth Generation” universities," MPRA Paper 77621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihaela OPREA, 2011. "University Knowledge Management Tool for Academic Research Activity Evaluation," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(3), pages 58-71.
More about this item
Keywords„Fourth generation” universities; local economic development; knowledge management; third mission;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:77622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .