Smart Specialisation Strategies: The Case of the Basque Country
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
- Gil Avnimelech & Morris Teubal, 2008. "Evolutionary targeting," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 151-166, April.
- C. A. Hidalgo & B. Klinger & A. -L. Barabasi & R. Hausmann, 2007. "The Product Space Conditions the Development of Nations," Papers 0708.2090, arXiv.org.
- Ron Boschma & Asier Minondo & Mikel Navarro, 2012. "Related variety and regional growth in Spain," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(2), pages 241-256, June.
- Wintjes, Rene & Hollanders, Hugo, 2011. "Innovation pathways and policy challenges at the regional level: smart specialisation," MERIT Working Papers 027, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María José Aranguren Querejeta & James R. Wilson, 2013. "What can experience with clusters teach us about fostering regional smart specialisation?," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 83(02), pages 127-174.
- Dorota Czyzewska & Anna Golejewska, 2014. "Advancement of Polish and French regions in the process of smart specialisation," ERSA conference papers ersa14p430, European Regional Science Association.
- Kevin Morgan, 2016. "Collective entrepreneurship: the Basque model of innovation," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(8), pages 1544-1560, August.
- Kevin Morgan, 2013. "The regional state in the era of Smart Specialisation," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 83(02), pages 103-126.
- Jérémie Faham & Maxime Daniel & Benjamin Tyl & Iban Lizarralde & Iñaki Garagorri & Jérémy Legardeur, 2016. "A Dialogical Approach to increase " Matching " Efficiency before Collaborative Business Model Processes," Post-Print hal-01332579, HAL.
- Krzysztof Mieszkowski & Marcin Kardas, 2015. "Facilitating an Entrepreneurial Discovery Process for Smart Specialisation. The Case of Poland," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(2), pages 357-384, June.
- Dominique Foray & Xabier Goenaga, 2013. "The goals of Smart Specialisation," JRC Working Papers JRC82213, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Monica Coffano & Dominique Foray, 2014. "The Centrality of Entrepreneurial Discovery in Building and Implementing a Smart Specialisation Strategy," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 33-50.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivc:wpaper:2011r07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Asier Murciego). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ordeues.html .