What can experience with clusters teach us about fostering regional smart specialisation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Sternberg & Matthias Kiese & Dennis Stockinger, 2010.
"Cluster Policies in the US and Germany: Varieties of Capitalism Perspective on Two High-Tech States,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 28(6), pages 1063-1082, December.
- Rolf Sternberg & Matthias Kiese & Dennis Stockinger, 2010. "Cluster policies in the US and Germany: varieties of capitalism perspective on two high-tech states," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(6), pages 1063-1082, December.
- Edurne Magro Montero & Mari Jose Aranguren & Mikel Navarro, 2011. "Smart Specialisation Strategies: The Case of the Basque Country," Working Papers 2011R07, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Susana Borrás & Dimitrios Tsagdis, 2008. "Cluster Policies in Europe," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4134.
- Edurne Magro Montero & Mari Jose Aranguren & Mikel Navarro, 2011. "Estrategias de especialización inteligente: el caso del País Vasco," Working Papers 2011R06, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- María José Aranguren Querejeta & Miren Larrea Aranguren & James R. Wilson, 2010. "Trayectorias de cambio en la gobernanza: experiencias en asociaciones ‘cluster’ y redes comarcales en el País Vasco," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 74(02), pages 160-177.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2003.
"Deconstructing clusters: chaotic concept or policy panacea?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 5-35, January.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2002. "Deconstructing Clusters: Chaotic Concept or Policy Panacea," Working Papers wp244, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Flanagan, Kieron & Uyarra, Elvira & Laranja, Manuel, 2011. "Reconceptualising the 'policy mix' for innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 702-713, June.
- Roger Sugden & Ping Wei & James R. Wilson, 2006. "Clusters, governance and the development of local economies: a framework for case studies," Chapters, in: Christos Pitelis & Roger Sugden & James R. Wilson (ed.), Clusters and Globalisation, chapter 3, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip McCann & Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2011. "Smart specialisation, regional growth and applications to EU cohesion policy," Working Papers 2011/14, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ida Grundel & Margareta Dahlström, 2016. "A Quadruple and Quintuple Helix Approach to Regional Innovation Systems in the Transformation to a Forestry-Based Bioeconomy," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(4), pages 963-983, December.
- Borrás, Susana & Jordana, Jacint, 2016. "When Regional Innovation Policies Meet Policy Rationales and Evidence: A Plea for Policy Analysis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsSmart specialisation; regional strategies; clusters; cluster policy; policy inertia;
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekz:ekonoz:2013206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iñaki Treviño). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.