Innovation pathways and policy challenges at the regional level: smart specialisation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Pielke, Jr., 2009. "Innovation Policy in Europe: Measurement and Strategy - Edited by Clare Nauwalers and René Wintjes," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 26(4), pages 494-495, July.
- Philip Cooke & Loet Leydesdorff, 2006. "Regional Development in the Knowledge-Based Economy: The Construction of Advantage," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 5-15, January.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kengyel, Ákos, 2012.
"Az Európai Unió kohéziós politikájának integrációs jelentősége és szabályozásának jövője
[The integrative importance of European Union cohesion policy and its regulation future]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 311-332.
- Edurne Magro Montero & Mari Jose Aranguren & Mikel Navarro, 2011. "Smart Specialisation Strategies: The Case of the Basque Country," Working Papers 2011R07, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Helen Lawton Smith & Sharmistha Bagchi-Sen & Laurel Edmunds, 2016. "Innovation capacity in the healthcare sector and historical anchors: examples from the UK, Switzerland and the US," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 1420-1439, December.
- Sandro Montresor & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Smart Specialization Strategies and Key Enabling Technologies. Regional evidence from European patent data," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1525, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2015.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:05:n:s0219877017500249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rehfeld, Dieter & Terstriep, Judith, 2013. "Regionale Innovationssysteme: 20 Jahre "Regional Innovation System Studies"," Forschung Aktuell 11/2013, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.
- Alberto Marzucchi & Davide Antonioli & Sandro Montresor, 2012.
"Research cooperation within and across regional boundaries. Does innovation policy add anything?,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC76320, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Alberto Marzucchi & Davide Antonioli & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Research cooperation within and across regional boundaries. Does innovation policy add anything?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Turkeli, S. & Wintjes, R., 2014. "Towards the societal system of innovation: The case of metropolitan areas in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Pombo-Juárez, Laura & Könnölä, Totti & Miles, Ian & Saritas, Ozcan & Schartinger, Doris & Amanatidou, Effie & Giesecke, Susanne, 2017. "Wiring up multiple layers of innovation ecosystems: Contemplations from Personal Health Systems Foresight," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 278-288.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation pathways; regional development; innovation policy;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2011027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .