Regionale Innovationssysteme: 20 Jahre "Regional Innovation System Studies"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P Cooke & M G Uranga & G Etxebarria, 1998. "Regional Systems of Innovation: An Evolutionary Perspective," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(9), pages 1563-1584, September.
- Philip Cooke & Julie Porter & Hugo Pinto & Ana Rita Cruz & Fangzhu Zhang, 2011. "Notes from the Iberian Algae Belt," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 159-173, January.
- repec:nct:journl:v:17:y:2009:i:8:p:1223-1241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Martin & Karlsson, Charlie, 2004. "The Role of Accessibility for the Performance of Regional Innovation Systems," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 9, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Grimshaw, Damian, 2005. "Modularity and innovation in knowledge-intensive business services: IT outsourcing in Germany and the UK," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1419-1439, November.
- Philip McCann, 2007. "Sketching Out a Model of Innovation, Face-to-face Interaction and Economic Geography," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 117-134.
- Olivier Crevoisier & Hugues Jeannerat, 2009.
"Territorial Knowledge Dynamics: From the Proximity Paradigm to Multi-location Milieus,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(8), pages 1223-1241, August.
- Olivier Crevoisier & Hugues Jeannerat, 2009. "Territorial Knowledge Dynamics: From the Proximity Paradigm to Multi-location Milieus," GRET Publications and Working Papers 08-09, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- P Cooke & M G Uranga & G Etxebarria, 1998. "Regional systems of innovation: an evolutionary perspective," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(9), pages 1563-1584, September.
- Wintjes, Rene & Hollanders, Hugo, 2011. "Innovation pathways and policy challenges at the regional level: smart specialisation," MERIT Working Papers 027, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Simone Strambach & Benjamin Klement, 2011. "Cumulative and Combinatorial Micro-dynamics of Knowledge: The Role of Space and Place in Knowledge Integration," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(11), pages 1843-1866, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nordhause-Janz, Jürgen & Terstriep, Judith, 2017. "Innovationskraft stärken: Zum Innovationsgeschehen in Nordrhein-Westfalen," Forschung Aktuell 05/2017, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-11-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-GER-2013-11-29 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iatfor:112013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatgede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.