Knowledge Dynamics in Sustainable Standard Setting in Tourism â€“ The case of "Fair Trade in Tourism South Africa (FTTSA)"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:nct:journl:v:17:y:2009:i:8:p:1223-1241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Crevoisier & Hugues Jeannerat, 2009.
"Territorial Knowledge Dynamics: From the Proximity Paradigm to Multi-location Milieus,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(8), pages 1223-1241, August.
- Olivier Crevoisier & Hugues Jeannerat, 2009. "Territorial Knowledge Dynamics: From the Proximity Paradigm to Multi-location Milieus," GRET Publications and Working Papers 08-09, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Simone Strambach & Benjamin Klement, 2011. "Cumulative and Combinatorial Micro-dynamics of Knowledge: The Role of Space and Place in Knowledge Integration," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(11), pages 1843-1866, November.
- N. Lesca, 2010. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640602, HAL.
- Simone Strambach, 2010. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (KIBS)," Chapters,in: Platforms of Innovation, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Karin Mahony, 2007. "Certification in the South African tourism industry: the case of Fair Trade in Tourism," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 393-408.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavandoski, Joice & Albino Silva, João & Vargas-Sánchez, Alfonso, 2014. "Institutional Theory In Tourism Studies: Evidence And Future Directions," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2014-3, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge Dynamics; Sustainable standards; Institutional theory; South Africa; Tourism;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-09-22 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-KNM-2012-09-22 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TUR-2012-09-22 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pum:wpaper:2012-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .