Institutional Theory In Tourism Studies: Evidence And Future Directions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:120-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lerner, Miri & Haber, Sigal, 2001. "Performance factors of small tourism ventures: The interface of tourism, entrepreneurship and the environment," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 77-100, January.
- Simone Strambach & Annika Surmeier, 2012. "Knowledge Dynamics in Sustainable Standard Setting in Tourism â€“ The case of "Fair Trade in Tourism South Africa (FTTSA)"," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2012-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- David Urbano & Nuria Toledano & Domingo Ribeiro, 2008. "Support policy for the tourism business: a comparative case study in Spain," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 119-131, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:37:y:2013:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Vargas-Sánchez & Francisco Riquel-Ligero, 2011. "An Institutional Approach to the Environmental Practices of Golf Courses," Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal, University of Primorska Press, vol. 4(1), pages 5-15.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1159-1173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalim Shah, 2011. "Strategic organizational drivers of corporate environmental responsibility in the Caribbean hotel industry," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 44(4), pages 321-344, November.
- Breda McCarthy, 2012. "From fishing and factories to cultural tourism: The role of social entrepreneurs in the construction of a new institutional field," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3-4), pages 259-282, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional Theory; Tourism; Wine Tourism; Tourism Organizations;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-02-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HME-2014-02-15 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOG-2014-02-15 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2014-02-15 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:cieodp:2014_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Fernandes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .