Institutional Theory In Tourism Studies: Evidence And Future Directions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:120-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lerner, Miri & Haber, Sigal, 2001. "Performance factors of small tourism ventures: The interface of tourism, entrepreneurship and the environment," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 77-100, January.
- Simone Strambach & Annika Surmeier, 2012. "Knowledge Dynamics in Sustainable Standard Setting in Tourism â€“ The case of "Fair Trade in Tourism South Africa (FTTSA)"," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2012-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- David Urbano & Nuria Toledano & Domingo Ribeiro, 2008. "Support policy for the tourism business: a comparative case study in Spain," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 119-131, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:37:y:2013:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Vargas-Sánchez & Francisco Riquel-Ligero, 2011. "An Institutional Approach to the Environmental Practices of Golf Courses," Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal, University of Primorska Press, vol. 4(1), pages 5-15.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1159-1173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalim Shah, 2011. "Strategic organizational drivers of corporate environmental responsibility in the Caribbean hotel industry," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 44(4), pages 321-344, November.
- Breda McCarthy, 2012. "From fishing and factories to cultural tourism: The role of social entrepreneurs in the construction of a new institutional field," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3-4), pages 259-282, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional Theory; Tourism; Wine Tourism; Tourism Organizations;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-02-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HME-2014-02-15 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOG-2014-02-15 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2014-02-15 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:cieodp:2014_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Fernandes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.