Performance factors of small tourism ventures: The interface of tourism, entrepreneurship and the environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronstadt, Robert, 1988. "The Corridor Principle," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 31-40.
- Sandberg, William R. & Hofer, Charles W., 1987. "Improving new venture performance: The role of strategy, industry structure, and the entrepreneur," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 5-28.
- Miller, Alex & Wilson, Bob & Adams, Mel, 1988. "Financial performance patterns of new corporate ventures: an alternative to traditional measures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 287-300.
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- Robinson, Peter B. & Sexton, Edwin A., 1994. "The effect of education and experience on self-employment success," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 141-156, March.
- E. Roy Weintraub, 1992. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 3-12, Supplemen.
- Yair Aharoni & Zvi Maimon & Eli Segev, 1978. "Performance and Autonomy in Organizations: Determining Dominant Environmental Components," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(9), pages 949-959, May.
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Gimeno-Gascon, F. Javier & Woo, Carolyn Y., 1994. "Initial human and financial capital as predictors of new venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 371-395, September.
- Hood, Jacqueline N. & Young, John E., 1993. "Entrepreneurship's requisite areas of development: A survey of top executives in successful entrepreneurial firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 115-135, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oe, Akitsu & Mitsuhashi, Hitoshi, 2013. "Founders' experiences for startups' fast break-even," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2193-2201.
- Lavandoski, Joice & Albino Silva, João & Vargas-Sánchez, Alfonso, 2014. "Institutional Theory In Tourism Studies: Evidence And Future Directions," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2014-3, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Justin van der Sluis & Mirjam van Praag & Wim Vijverberg, 2003. "Entrepreneurship Selection and Performance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-046/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 24 Sep 2004.
- Elisabet Ferri & David Urbano, 2010. "Environmental Factors and Social Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 1003, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Sep 2010.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:143-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mayer-Haug, Katrin & Read, Stuart & Brinckmann, Jan & Dew, Nicholas & Grichnik, Dietmar, 2013. "Entrepreneurial talent and venture performance: A meta-analytic investigation of SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1251-1273.
- Read, Stuart & Song, Michael & Smit, Willem, 2009. "A meta-analytic review of effectuation and venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 573-587, November.
- repec:eee:touman:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:178-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:553-561 is not listed on IDEAS
- Welsh, Dianne H.B. & Kaciak, Eugene & Thongpapanl, Narongsak, 2016. "Influence of stages of economic development on women entrepreneurs' startups," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4933-4940.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:298-305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irene Daskalopoulou & Anastasia Petrou, 2006. "Small Business Performance in Urban Tourism," ERSA conference papers ersa06p399, European Regional Science Association.
- Marco Corsino & Enrico Zaninotto, 2012. "Revealing the influence of managerial practices and entrepreneurs' characteristics on hotel efficiency," DISA Working Papers 2012/03, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised May 2012.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:481-491 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karlaganis, Corinne, 2014. "Governance Challenges in Linking Environmental Sustainability to Tourism: Where is the Houseboat Industry in Kerala, India Headed?," Papers 711, World Trade Institute.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Tourism and Regional Competitiveness: the Case of the Portuguese Douro Valley," FEP Working Papers 299, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Haber, Sigal & Reichel, Arie, 2007. "The cumulative nature of the entrepreneurial process: The contribution of human capital, planning and environment resources to small venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 119-145, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:16:y:2001:i:1:p:77-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.