How entrepreneurs discover opportunities in China: An institutional view
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/10490/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ronstadt, Robert, 1988. "The Corridor Principle," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 31-40.
- Peter Boxall, 1999. "Human Resource Strategy and Competitive Advantage: A Longitudinal Study of Engineering Consultancies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 443-463, 07.
- Dew, Nicholas & Velamuri, S. Ramakrishna & Venkataraman, Sankaran, 2004. "Dispersed knowledge and an entrepreneurial theory of the firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 659-679, September.
- Jing Yang & Jiatao Li, 2008. "The development of entrepreneurship in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 335-359, June.
- Bruderl, Josef & Preisendorfer, Peter, 1998. "Network Support and the Success of Newly Founded Businesses," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 213-225, May.
- Wayne, Sandy J. & Kacmar, K. Michele, 1991. "The effects of impression management on the performance appraisal process," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 70-88, February.
- Bates, Timothy, 1995. "Self-employment entry across industry groups," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 143-156, March.
- Zhongfeng Su & En Xie & Yuan Li, 2009. "Organizational slack and firm performance during institutional transitions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 75-91, March.
- Gaglio, Connie Marie & Katz, Jerome A, 2001. "The Psychological Basis of Opportunity Identification: Entrepreneurial Alertness," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 95-111, March.
- Lane, David & Malerba, Franco & Maxfield, Robert & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1996.
"Choice and Action,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 43-76, February.
- David Lane & Franco Malerba & Robert Maxfield & Luigi Orsenigo, 1995. "Choice and Action," Working Papers 95-01-004, Santa Fe Institute.
- Duchesneau, Donald A. & Gartner, William B., 1990. "A profile of new venture success and failure in an emerging industry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 297-312, September.
- Davidsson, Per & Honig, Benson, 2003. "The role of social and human capital among nascent entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 301-331, May.
- Chao Chen & Xiao-Ping Chen, 2009. "Negative externalities of close guanxi within organizations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 37-53, March.
- Robinson, Peter B. & Sexton, Edwin A., 1994. "The effect of education and experience on self-employment success," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 141-156, March.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Yu, Tony Fu-Lai, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Alertness and Discovery," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 14(1), pages 47-63, March.
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Folta, Timothy B. & Woo, Carolyn, 1995. "Entrepreneurial information search," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 107-120, March.
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Gimeno-Gascon, F. Javier & Woo, Carolyn Y., 1994. "Initial human and financial capital as predictors of new venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 371-395, September.
- Sexton, Donald L. & Bowman, Nancy, 1985. "The entrepreneur: A capable executive and more," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 129-140.
- BodenJR., Richard J. & Nucci, Alfred R., 2000. "On the survival prospects of men's and women's new business ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 347-362, July.
- Birley, Sue, 1985. "The role of networks in the entrepreneurial process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 107-117. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:27:y:2010:i:3:p:461-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.