Report NEP-CSE-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Capasso, M. & Treibich, T.G. & Verspagen, B., 2014. "The medium-term effect of R&D on firm growth," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bošková, Iveta & Ratinger, Tomáš, 2014. "Structure, Innovations and Performance of the Czech Dairy Value Chain," 140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy 163349, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Beatrice D'Ippolito, 2014. "The importance of design for firms' competitiveness: a review of the literature," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00936947, HAL.
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2014. "How important is industry-specific managerial experience for innovative firm performance?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-011, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- William R. Kerr, 2014. "U.S. High-Skilled Immigration, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship: Empirical Approaches and Evidence," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 16, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Maman Setiawan & Rina Indiastuti & Peggie Destevanie, 2014. "Information Technology and Competitiveness: Evidence from Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Survey in Cimahi District, Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201401, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2014.
- René Bohnsack & Jonatan Pinkse & Ans Kolk, 2014. "Business models for sustainable technologies: Exploring business model evolution in the case of electric vehicles," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00936886, HAL.
- Gault, F. & Kuusisto, J. & Niemi, M., 2014. "User innovators and their influence on innovation activities of firms in Finland," MERIT Working Papers 003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Christian Le Bas & Julien Pénin, 2014. "Patents and innovation : Are the brakes broken, or how to restore patents’ dynamic efficiency ?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Stefan Wagner & Simon Wakeman, 2014. "What do patent-based measures tell us about product commercialization? Evidence from the pharmaceutical industry," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-14-01 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 09 Mar 2015.
- Mutonyi, Sarah & Gyau, Amos, 2014. "Measuring performance of small and medium scale agrifood firms in developing countries: Gap between Theory and Practice," 140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy 163339, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rui Fragoso & Maria Conceição Rego & Vladimir Bushenkov, 2014. "Clustering of territorial areas: A multi-criteria districting problem," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Santra, Swarup & Bagaria, Nidhi, 2014. "Openness and competitiveness of manufacturing sector: a comparative study of China and India," MPRA Paper 53520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lavandoski, Joice & Albino Silva, João & Vargas-Sánchez, Alfonso, 2014. "Institutional Theory In Tourism Studies: Evidence And Future Directions," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2014-3, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Lechman, Ewa, 2014. "Changing patterns of export of goods versus macroeconomic competitiveness. A comparative analysis for East-Central European countries in the period 2000-2011," MPRA Paper 53639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Caria & Paolo Falco, 2014. "Do employers trust workers too little? An experimental study of trust in the labour market," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.