Report NEP-HME-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mundt, Philipp & Milakovic, Mishael & Alfarano, Simone, 2014. "Gibrat's law redux: Think profitability instead of growth," BERG Working Paper Series 92, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014. "Essential themes in Personnel economics," EconStor Preprints 91614, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Beatrice D'Ippolito, 2014. "The importance of design for firms' competitiveness: a review of the literature," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00936947, HAL.
- Michal Jurek, 2013. "Report on the structure of ownership in the financial sector across the EU," Working papers wpaper16, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- René Bohnsack & Jonatan Pinkse & Ans Kolk, 2014. "Business models for sustainable technologies: Exploring business model evolution in the case of electric vehicles," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00936886, HAL.
- Lavandoski, Joice & Albino Silva, João & Vargas-Sánchez, Alfonso, 2014. "Institutional Theory In Tourism Studies: Evidence And Future Directions," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2014-3, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Pereira, Renato & Leite, Joaquim & Albino Silva, João, 2014. "The Interview: Methodological Framework In The Study Of "Tourism And Economics: The Faro Airport (1946-73)"," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2014-7, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Dennis Veltrop & Jakob de Haan, 2014. "I just cannot get you out of my head: Regulatory capture of financial sector supervisors," DNB Working Papers 410, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Escobari, Diego & Jindapon, Paan, 2014. "Price Discrimination through Refund Contracts in Airlines," MPRA Paper 53629, University Library of Munich, Germany.